By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 ....

I'm in

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Around the Network

I might end up getting this game if a lot of people sign up for the room.

Ah crap, now I want this game :(

I rented this game awhile back and all i did was play the online cus it was awesome

I have it, and the online is great, but unfortunately I don't have high speed internet when I'm not at college, so I won't be able to take part in leagues until September or so. And by then my 'skillz' will be lessened, and I'll suck. I was once in the top 500, by now I'm probably in the 2000 range.

My username thing is "RingOfPower" if you want to go ahead and add me, though I won't add you for a while.

Around the Network
Just_Ben said:
Ah crap, now I want this game :(
You should get it pretty fun single player and great online... Just checked the ea forums sadly the USA and EUro are on seperate servers . That means we can't shoot each other . Still be fun to have an American and Euro league tho .  

Wiitard448 said:
I rented this game awhile back and all i did was play the online cus it was awesome
Go buy it now it been out a year should be reduced by now, so we can shoot each other.

Stever89 said:
I have it, and the online is great, but unfortunately I don't have high speed internet when I'm not at college, so I won't be able to take part in leagues until September or so. And by then my 'skillz' will be lessened, and I'll suck. I was once in the top 500, by now I'm probably in the 2000 range.

My username thing is "RingOfPower" if you want to go ahead and add me, though I won't add you for a while.
even with your lessened skillz you should still be able to kick my ass >.< ....i'm not very good at it best ratio is probably  22/26 . The people online are godly with those damn nade throws.

Add me the names bobcob online:D im alright at the game about 350th in the world apparantly, although i dont know how many people have purchased the game:D we should have a game sometime!!!

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

i've been wanting to get this game

give me a week or two to get it and
i'll hit u guys up and play some online

how many ppl can play in one match again??

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

aiden.cronus said:
i've been wanting to get this game

give me a week or two to get it and
i'll hit u guys up and play some online

how many ppl can play in one match again??
up to 32 ...tho I highly doubt that 32 people from here ever show up :) . Can barely get 12people to show up for the Mario Kart American league -_- most so far was 9 ...we getting there tho. 

My MOH name is Nocturne, and i have to admit i havent played it online in quite a while. I was somewhat proud that my ranking capped of at 910 at one point.

And i find that eveytime ive been on theres been at least a hundred or so people and a few dozen games running... so finding opponents shouldnt be tough.

I would be all up for a game in the future though.

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.