By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 ....

^^ ^^

Sometimes it does unfortunately. You'll see. I do love the game though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I wanted to give the game a rent since the only FPSs I've played are Golden eye and.....the Metroid Prime trilogy. Maybe I should buy it? Edit: Oh! I also played Turok. That's it, lol.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

The online is by far the best part about the game so if you're buying it for that then yes. The controls are really good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I was pretty amped for this game until they took the online out of the aussie version.

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - Spinal Tap

if anyone sets up a league or something i'm in....I'm in the US if that matters

Around the Network

I always wanted this game but somehow it dropped off my radar. Would love to get it but right now I have Boom Blox, MK Wii, Wii Pro Evo that I just cannot get enough of, Toki Tori half way through, Secret Files Tsungami unopened that I need to start and Okami getting delivered first day it gets releaseed.

Top this off with GH3 catching my eye now GH Aerosmith is getting a version released without the guitar (somehow justifies the huge cost more if you haver more than one game). I'll look around though and see if I can find a cheap copy - maybe preowned.

Hyperion said:
I wanted to give the game a rent since the only FPSs I've played are Golden eye and.....the Metroid Prime trilogy. Maybe I should buy it? Edit: Oh! I also played Turok. That's it, lol.
Yea Turok was another good fps ...did you try it on the gamecube? I bought (GC)Turok:Evolution for $9.95 had a blast in the multiplayer with friends for quite awhile with the blackhole of death cube, axe to the head, nukewarhead gun, bore killer bee seeker gun, play as raptor, and air combat ect. Well if you liked Metroid Prime 3 controls and arcade shooters then yea I suggest you get Medal of Honor 2. Works great with the wii zapper too if you have it.   
spdk1 said:
if anyone sets up a league or something i'm in....I'm in the US if that matters
awesome another person joining :) ...all we really need is 2-3more people and we can start decent ctf, teamdeathmatch, and regular deathmatch.  
Nebnosneh said:
I was pretty amped for this game until they took the online out of the aussie version.
yea that sucks I read that awhile ago :/ , too bad the euro and us server aren't linked either.

ive got it add me my persona is :das mensch

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Count me in. I'm "Fresh Meat." Sadly, my moniker accurately describes my game-playing skills.

noname2200 said:
Count me in. I'm "Fresh Meat." Sadly, my moniker accurately describes my game-playing skills.
lol don't worry me and amp316 suck pretty bad too ......its all about having fun capping each other silly . Ok i'm going to ask the league bot to get a league started for this game.  Hopefully we can get couple games going 1-2 weeks from now.