By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 ....

Wiitard448 said:
I rented this game awhile back and all i did was play the online cus it was awesome
Go buy it now it been out a year should be reduced by now, so we can shoot each other

Yeah i saw it for $30 today i may pick it up. I will deff pick it up if there is a league. 

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I beat the campaign. The last level is pretty damn tough. You're right. We just need practice. I need to figure out how to get quicker with the grenades like we were saying. So anyone who would like to be a part of something like this let Brawl4Life know. I am no good at setting things like this up (unmotivated).

The last level was insane. It took me innumerous retries to get the hell outta that tunnel at the end of the level. Enemies just spawn outta nowhere (I hate that!). I got used to the pattern and threw grenades in key places to succeed. Don't ever wanna play that level again, let alone on the higher difficulty!

I suck at the multiplayer. There are some very skillful players on the MOHH2 servers and I'm lucky if I get a kill sometimes. This game has a very popular multiplayer, always many rooms available. I'll play in an organized game, as long as it's okay that I'm not that great!  I would be better if the targeting reticle was a crosshair as opposed to some big ass circle! WTF is that!?

I would love to participate in a MOH:H2 league, but sadly I'm on the European servers. I'm not that good in the game, but I can throw a mean grenade.

bobacob said:
Add me the names bobcob online:D im alright at the game about 350th in the world apparantly, although i dont know how many people have purchased the game:D we should have a game sometime!!!

exnoctem said:
My MOH name is Nocturne, and i have to admit i havent played it online in quite a while. I was somewhat proud that my ranking capped of at 910 at one point.

And i find that eveytime ive been on theres been at least a hundred or so people and a few dozen games running... so finding opponents shouldnt be tough.

I would be all up for a game in the future though.

wow you guys must very good ...I think my rank is like in the 100000s score -.432 0_o . I'll start pming people once we get the league started and you can whoop my ass :).

Kenology said:

I suck at the multiplayer. There are some very skillful players on the MOHH2 servers and I'm lucky if I get a kill sometimes. This game has a very popular multiplayer, always many rooms available. I'll play in an organized game, as long as it's okay that I'm not that great! I would be better if the targeting reticle was a crosshair as opposed to some big ass circle! WTF is that!?

heheh sounds like me those bastards online are very good I shoot them in the back and they still manage to turn around and finish me with quick headshots. Agree with the crosshair thing ...wish I could make it a tiny red dot. 
Chrizum said:
I would love to participate in a MOH:H2 league, but sadly I'm on the European servers. I'm not that good in the game, but I can throw a mean grenade.
Well looks like a couple people in euro own this game you could probaly start up a euro league. God I hate those god damn nades like on the cemetary level i'm sniping in the upper area bam you were killed by nade. Those damn people are accurate as hell with those damn nades.

Kenology said:
amp316 said:
I beat the campaign. The last level is pretty damn tough. You're right. We just need practice. I need to figure out how to get quicker with the grenades like we were saying. So anyone who would like to be a part of something like this let Brawl4Life know. I am no good at setting things like this up (unmotivated).

The last level was insane. It took me innumerous retries to get the hell outta that tunnel at the end of the level. Enemies just spawn outta nowhere (I hate that!). I got used to the pattern and threw grenades in key places to succeed. Don't ever wanna play that level again, let alone on the higher difficulty!

I suck at the multiplayer. There are some very skillful players on the MOHH2 servers and I'm lucky if I get a kill sometimes. This game has a very popular multiplayer, always many rooms available. I'll play in an organized game, as long as it's okay that I'm not that great!  I would be better if the targeting reticle was a crosshair as opposed to some big ass circle! WTF is that!?

Trust me. I'm not very good either. It's just about having fun. Check back at this thread later guys. Brawl and I are going to try to get something set up for an American league.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

hmmm if anyone interested in a game between vgchartz member tonight at around 9pm eastern time I think i'll setup a room called VGC/AL password vgchartz . 2-3 rounds of 10MIN deathmatch sessions well vote on the level and  see how this goes and get a feel for it. my persona = megabyte79 hopefully atleast 4 people show up -_-

IVE GOT IT I CAN PLAY!!!! oh, wait mines on psp................

ironmanDX said:
IVE GOT IT I CAN PLAY!!!! oh, wait mines on psp................
lol .....too bad the Australian doesn't have online either :/  

gamefly just sent me it so i should have it soon!

Wiitard448 said:
gamefly just sent me it so i should have it soon!
gamefly sells games? or you just renting? ...oh no one showed up for yesterdays matchs :(