By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 ....

They sell some games. I am renting it but i can buy it for like $15 cus i been a member for over a year.

Around the Network
Wiitard448 said:

Wiitard448 said:
I rented this game awhile back and all i did was play the online cus it was awesome
Go buy it now it been out a year should be reduced by now, so we can shoot each other

Yeah i saw it for $30 today i may pick it up. I will deff pick it up if there is a league. 

....Where? I saw the Gamestop site and it said the game was $50.

^yeah where is it for 30$ cause if it is that price then i will get it right away

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I think he meant used ...tho some sellers on amazon selling it new for 30$-40 try here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000RHXD1O/ref=dp_olp_2

i Tried amazon and ebay, and i rather give my money to the game since it hasnt sold well, and since its a good game. But at $30 i would have bought it already.

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
Wiitard448 said:

Wiitard448 said:
I rented this game awhile back and all i did was play the online cus it was awesome
Go buy it now it been out a year should be reduced by now, so we can shoot each other

Yeah i saw it for $30 today i may pick it up. I will deff pick it up if there is a league. 

....Where? I saw the Gamestop site and it said the game was $50.

Now that i think of it it probably was used. But still pick it up if it is used. I like used games there are cheap and most that i got are in good shape.

Edit: It was at a Gamestop Where i saw it for $30

Youve go tot be kidding me! I just bought it yesterday for $50. Oh well.

My EA persona is - Voltairian

I own it. what time of day do you guys play?

I had the game.. played a few missions in it. Then I got a 360 and CoD4 and I couldn't get back into it. Ended up selling it for $20.. what a waste :$

well im european and i have it ;) different servers?