By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 ....

Just got threw playing couple deathmatches online with amp316 . We suck,but have fun killing each other. SO how many people own this game ? And what name do you play under? If you don't have it should check it out ( http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12534) great online with awesome controls like bazooka on your shoulder and pull pin to throw nade with wiimote motion. Includes modes like ctf, team deathmatch, ect....If enough ppl own this game on here it be nice to make a vgchartz room and shoot each other silly.

Around the Network

Yes and let me repeat we do suck so if you want to beat someone, let us know. I haven't been good at a multi-player shooter since Golden Eye. Oh well.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

hahah i was godly at golden eye ....last fps i was good at was probably halo series and RTCW:Enemy Territory . Guess we just need practice at this game ....to be honest I still haven't beat the single player campaign :)

I beat the campaign. The last level is pretty damn tough. You're right. We just need practice. I need to figure out how to get quicker with the grenades like we were saying. So anyone who would like to be a part of something like this let Brawl4Life know. I am no good at setting things like this up (unmotivated).

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Ahh come on no one else owns this game?! Its probably $30-40 at gamestop now great buy. Yep the nading is key those bastards online are very good at it too -_- ,but yea if enough people want to play this we can get a league started too.

Around the Network

I own it , but can't play right now.

i have the game but i didn't play it for months

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Online is very good. It doesn't take two hours to have a match.

Brawl "cough cough." Sorry it had to be said.

How about we keep responding to each other to keep bumping this thread until someone responds.

I guess it's true. The Wii fans aren't hardcore and would rather play Wii Play 24/7.

Cougarman said:
i have the game but i didn't play it for months
me either I just started playing it again yesterday online, was surprised that there still were alot of people playing it. @SC945 not right now -_- ....just wondering how many people own this game and are interested in joining up too play couple organized matches. 

^i dont have it but i have really been interested in it,do alot of people play it online?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"