By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what is your favorite 3rd party developer/publisher for the Wii?

that would def go to capcom

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Activision is okay now since they launched GHIII on the Wii before it was totally huge they had to have been making it for a while. Think about it they never put a GH on the GCN. Also the promised DLC on the Wii helps hint to us of a HD... but the others mentioned I agree with, also Atlus has been good to the Wii, yeah you know its true. Also Capcom is great but RE4 and Okami doenst really count as original good games bc already done, IMO also Zack and Wiki no since no real push for the game, but then MH3 so.... yeah it is hard to determine, then there is Sega with their games and the Virtual Console, and Hudson almost all their games on the Wii, but then SE what about their FF:CC and first to do a big game on Wiiware and what would happen if they announced a new FF for Wii and that KH3 would be Wiiclusive?....

"Like you know"

hmmm, I only own 3 3rd party games, but I've rented a bunch. So based on what I own

1) Capcom
2) Ubisoft
3) Ignition Entertainment

Based on what I have played.

1) Electronic Arts
2) Capcom
3) Atlus
4) Ubisoft
5) Ignition Entertainment
6) Konami
7) Sega

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well EA is oddly doing very well in terms of Wii game quality... the actual titles themselves are less poor than usual in general, but they are really doing well in particular with controls.

However, Capcom still has the lead methinks.

So Capcom > EA > Konami > Atlus + Sega (even though I have none of the last threes games they are the ones that appeal to me the most)

Hmmm...

1. Capcom (RE4 and Z&W)
2. EA (MoH:H2 and Boom Blox)
3. Ubisoft (There, I said it. I like RRR )

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Looking at my collection with three 3rd party titles from Capcom and three from SEGA it is hard to decide.But Capcom is my personal overall winner.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Capcom was in the top of my list until they didn't put re5. whats with that i bougt the collection of re5 including the stupid game of resident evil cronicles.

not a fan but a gamer

CAPCOM is definitely not #1.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Definitely Capcom. The games in my Wii collection consists primarily of Nintendo published games with the exception of 4 Capcom games (RE4, RE:UC, Zak & Wiki, and Okami) and 1 SNK (Metal Slug Anthology).

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

UBISOFT for RRR.