By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what is your favorite 3rd party developer/publisher for the Wii?

Capcom then EA so far. This could change by year's end.

Around the Network

Capcom and EA definatelly. Then comes Suda51

Soriku said:
Namco fools!

Tales of Symphonia
Fragile
Sword of Legendia

'nuff said.

Hrm, they're also tied with second in my eyes until they actually show Sword of Legendia, but they're definitely going great things. I'm especially loving Fragile.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Capcom, this is a no brainer. EA are are not far behind though.

So majority of people here says EA and CAPCOM, so no love for other developers/publishers then? Im the only one here even votes for SEGA.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

ubisoft i mean they have like 20 games on the wii

sarcasm at its best

i think its capcom, and EA

and sega at times

yushire said:
So majority of people here says EA and CAPCOM, so no love for other developers/publishers then? Im the only one here even votes for SEGA.

Oops. I forgot all about Sega. I'd rank them ahead of EA. I can't wait for the Wii version of Shenmue.

yushire said:

well sega have also supported wii alot,but capcom has given it better games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

yushire said:

I voted Sega, they defnitely deserve it the most.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

OK, I post here to changed my mind right now, SEGA isnt in second place anymore, its Ubisoft. YEAH, I change my mind because of only one game. SO WHAT? I like Tenchu and Ubi is the one who publish it on america and europe. BTW Im posting this for publisher point of view, not developer point of view...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg