By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what is your favorite 3rd party developer/publisher for the Wii?

Shouldn't have doubt CAPCOM :(

Anyway, after the Spyborgs trailer CAPCOM was in the top of my list right now, second was SEGA then EA.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Agreed capcom is supporting the wii the most.

Capcom is the best by far.

UBISOFT!!!!

*runs like heck from the lynch mob*

Okay seriously now...

Capcom (Z&W, RE4, MH3, etc.)
EA (Godfather, MoHH2, Boom Blox)

and then... yeah, sorry folks...

Ubisoft (RRR, Red Steel, No More Heros)

Ok, you can hate me now.

RE: Sega - What GOOD game have they made for the Wii (or any nextgen system)? Everything has been mediocore at best.

Gamerace said:
UBISOFT!!!!

*runs like heck from the lynch mob*

Okay seriously now...

Capcom (Z&W, RE4, MH3, etc.)
EA (Godfather, MoHH2, Boom Blox)

and then... yeah, sorry folks...

Ubisoft (RRR, Red Steel, No More Heros)

Ok, you can hate me now.

RE: Sega - What GOOD game have they made for the Wii (or any nextgen system)? Everything has been mediocore at best.

Platinum games will make Madworld for the Wii and Dimps the makers of Sonic Rush will make Sonic Unleashed. All published by SEGA, I did say publishers/developers not developers only...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

None of the following are taking Wii as seriously as they should, but it's a start.

1) EA
MoH2, SSX, Godfather, Madden, Boom Blox
2) Capcom
Zack & Wiki, Okami, Umbrella Chronicles, RE4
3) Konami
PES 2008

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Wonder in all of the publishers why EA has the most interest on the Wii? Theres something fishy going on but doesnt matter, as long as theres support In on it.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

EA

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Sadly enough, I think EA has done the best on the Wii so far, then Capcom, and Sega and Ubisoft have had (some) decent games released ...

cant decide on one hand we have EA with SSX Blur, Godfather, Boom Blox but then Capcom with RE4 Wi, REUC, Z&W. Guess i'm gonna go Capcom for now but ask me again end of the year with Skate It, Sim City, My Sims Kingdom, New Fifa with promises of Pro Evo gameplay, hopefully the definitive Tiger Woods version I think it'll change.