By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Elimination Game!!!!

naznatips said:
ckmlb said:
naznatips said:
ckmlb said:

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

Edit: Love the Nintendo bias on the list.

That's stupid. The whole point of the list is to dock characters you don't like and support ones you do. It's a list opinion. How much can you possibly dig for thigns to whine about? Btw, I never said God of War is bad, I just think Kratos sucks as a character, and Master Chief certainly moreso. You can eliminate extras like Luigi and Peach for all I care, I just don't like Kratos. I love God of War, but it's not "Prove what kind of fanboy you are" which you are certainly doing, it's knock characters you don't like and support ones you do.

The list started with like 10 Nintendo characters and like 2 non Nintendo, not biased?

Also how am I a fanboy, I have all 3 consoles and I love franchises on each of them...

You can add whoever you want... but the reason for this is simply that there are a lot more Nintendo characters than recognizable non-Nitendo characters.

Edit: the useless ones like Peach will be eliminated anyway

There are a lot more characters that are known and are not Nintendo chracters by virtue of how many games there are out there that are not Nintendo games, but yeah I'll add stuff and stop arguing about this...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Link 17 Samus 15 (+1) Ratchet 11 Donkey Kong 11 Midna 11 Jak 10 Megaman 10 Luigi 9 Zelda 10 Krunch 10 Yoshi 10 Rikku 9 Coco 9 Wario 9 Mario 10 (+1) Kratos 7 (-1) Crash 8 Kirby 7 Peach 6

Antoher hour passed, so: Link 17 Samus 15 Midna 12 (+) Ratchet 11 Donkey Kong 11 Jak 10 Megaman 10 Zelda 10 Krunch 10 Yoshi 10 Ayane 10 (added) Luigi 9 Rikku 9 Coco 9 Wario 9 Mario 10 Crash 8 Kirby 7 Kratos 7 Peach 5 (-)

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Link 17
Samus 15
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Midna 12
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Luigi 9
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Mario 10
Crash 8

Kirby 8

Kratos 6

Peach 5

why all that kirby hate? :-S

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Link 17
Samus 15
Midna 12
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Luigi 9
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Mario 11 (+)
Crash 8
Kirby 8
Kratos 5 (-)
Peach 5

Around the Network

I'm not a fan of God of War. It's a hallmark of the e-thug market, which I really dislike. Less games like God of War, Gears of War, Warhawk, War War War War War, and more games like the Sims, Brain Age and Cooking Mama please!

/just my personal preferences 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

another hour is over already...

Link 17
Samus 15
Donkey Kong 12 (+)
Midna 12
Mario 11
Ratchet 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Luigi 9
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Crash 8
Kirby 8
Kratos 5
Peach 4 (-)

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

next hour

Link 17
Samus 15
Midna 12
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Zelda 10
Yoshi 10

Krunch 9
Luigi 9
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Kirby 9

Mario 11
Crash 8
Kratos 5
Peach 5

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bodhesatva said:

I'm not a fan of God of War. It's a hallmark of the e-thug market, which I really dislike. Less games like God of War, Gears of War, Warhawk, War War War War War, and more games like the Sims, Brain Age and Cooking Mama please!

/just my personal preferences 

I don't know. I liked God of War, it was epic and the visuals were pretty much better than I ever expected outta the PS2. That being said, Kratos is the worlds only bald emo-kid, the character disgusts me and not because he's evil or anything. I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe because the developers just tried too hard to make him SUPER-COOL, and failed imo.

Link 17
Samus 15
Donkey Kong 12
Midna 12
Mario 11
Ratchet 11
Jak 10
Megaman 11(+)
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Luigi 9