By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Elimination Game!!!!

nintendo_fanboy said:

Peach 4 (-)

Yeah, Peach is out soon. I don't really know, why I dislike her, but I do so.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Escherichia said:
Bodhesatva said:

I'm not a fan of God of War. It's a hallmark of the e-thug market, which I really dislike. Less games like God of War, Gears of War, Warhawk, War War War War War, and more games like the Sims, Brain Age and Cooking Mama please!

/just my personal preferences

I don't know. I liked God of War, it was epic and the visuals were pretty much better than I ever expected outta the PS2. That being said, Kratos is the worlds only bald emo-kid, the character disgusts me and not because he's evil or anything. I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe because the developers just tried too hard to make him SUPER-COOL, and failed imo.

Yeah that's how I feel.  They tried so hard to make a "cool" character and ended up with an emo jackass lol.  I hate that style of "the badass" character as it is.

she should stop getting kidnapped by bowser and stand on her own feet, or at least look a little better so that it'd be worth saving her

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

She was pretty kick ass in Super Mario RPG.

no one likes kingdom hearts?

Added Sora

Link 17
Samus 15
Donkey Kong 12
Midna 12
Mario 11
Ratchet 11
Sora 11 (+)
Megaman 11
Jak 10
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Luigi 9
Rikku 8
Coco 9
Wario 9
Crash 8
Kirby 8
Kratos 5
Peach 3 (-)

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Slayer of God said:
She was pretty kick ass in Super Mario RPG.

Yeah but Super Mario RPG also had Bowser, Luigi, and Mario so her role was kinda overshadowed lol.  Besides, her only ability was to hover >_<.  Thanks for Adding Sora dtew.  w00t for KH

whoops, let me just proofread the post into something better, we forgot ayane, mnementh added him or her?

Link 17
Samus 15
Donkey Kong 12
Midna 12
Mario 11
Ratchet 11
Sora 11
Megaman 11
Jak 10
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Ayane 10
Luigi 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Rikku 8
Crash 8
Kirby 8
Kratos 5
Peach 3

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Luigi wasn't in Mario RPG. And she couldn't hover. Here abilities were healing, and she fought with wierd stuff like umbrellas and frying pans.

Slayer of God said:
Luigi wasn't in Mario RPG. And she couldn't hover. Here abilities were healing, and she fought with wierd stuff like umbrellas and frying pans.

LOL man for some reaosn I read that as super paper mario.  Yeah she WAS badass in Mario RPG

agree with naz..shes badass in Supermario rpg....can you say FRYING PAN!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY