By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Elimination Game!!!!

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

Edit: Love the Nintendo bias on the list. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

+1 Kratos -1Luigi

Link 17
Samus 13
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Midna 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Luigi 9 (-1)
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Rikku 9
Crash 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Mario 9
Kratos 9 (+1)
kirby 7
Peach 6

ckmlb said:

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

Kratos > Masterchief + Link

Link 17
Samus 14 (+1)
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Midna 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Luigi 9
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Mario 9
Kratos 9
Crash 8 (-1)
Kirby 7
Peach 6

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Pedro said:
ckmlb said:

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

Kratos > Masterchief + Link

Haha agreed.

But then this happens: Chun Li>Kratos+Masterchief+Link 

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

That's stupid.  The whole point of the list is to dock characters you don't like and support ones you do.  It's a list opinion.  How much can you possibly dig for thigns to whine about?  Btw, I never said God of War is bad, I just think Kratos sucks as a character, and Master Chief certainly moreso.  You can eliminate extras like Luigi and Peach for all I care, I just don't like Kratos.  I love God of War, but it's not "Prove what kind of fanboy you are" which you are certainly doing, it's knock characters you don't like and support ones you do.

Link 17
Samus 14 (+1)
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Midna 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Luigi 9
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Mario 9
Kratos 8 (-1)
Crash 8
Kirby 7
Peach 6

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

naznatips said:
ckmlb said:

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

That's stupid. The whole point of the list is to dock characters you don't like and support ones you do. It's a list opinion. How much can you possibly dig for thigns to whine about? Btw, I never said God of War is bad, I just think Kratos sucks as a character, and Master Chief certainly moreso. You can eliminate extras like Luigi and Peach for all I care, I just don't like Kratos. I love God of War, but it's not "Prove what kind of fanboy you are" which you are certainly doing, it's knock characters you don't like and support ones you do.

The list started with like 10 Nintendo characters and like 2 non Nintendo, not biased?

Also how am I a fanboy, I have all 3 consoles and I love franchises on each of them... 

Bodhesatva said:

Link 17
Samus 15 (+1)
Ratchet 11
Donkey Kong 11
Midna 11
Jak 10
Megaman 10
Luigi 9
Zelda 10
Krunch 10
Yoshi 10
Rikku 9
Coco 9
Wario 9
Mario 9
Kratos 8 (-1)
Crash 8
Kirby 7
Peach 6

Fixed.  You forgot to add the point to the total

ckmlb said:
naznatips said:
ckmlb said:

Kratos>Masterchief>Link

That's stupid. The whole point of the list is to dock characters you don't like and support ones you do. It's a list opinion. How much can you possibly dig for thigns to whine about? Btw, I never said God of War is bad, I just think Kratos sucks as a character, and Master Chief certainly moreso. You can eliminate extras like Luigi and Peach for all I care, I just don't like Kratos. I love God of War, but it's not "Prove what kind of fanboy you are" which you are certainly doing, it's knock characters you don't like and support ones you do.

The list started with like 10 Nintendo characters and like 2 non Nintendo, not biased?

Also how am I a fanboy, I have all 3 consoles and I love franchises on each of them...

You can add whoever you want... but the reason for this is simply that there are a lot more Nintendo characters than recognizable non-Nitendo characters.

Edit: the useless ones like Peach will be eliminated anyway