By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mass Effect Rocks!

CAL4M1TY said:
I found that playing as the shooter class (can't remember proper name) has a steep learning curve because of the not so perfect shooting controls.

It's a lot easier on the PC then it was on the 360.

Around the Network

Digital Download is not going to take over any time soon (not for gaming anyway).

The problem is the size. Yes, speeds increase, but so do the size of games. Today some are 50 gig. Next gen they might be 200gig. Who knows.

Also, storing that 200 gig on a 2.00 piece of plastic is a much cheaper solution.

bioware are one of the best rpg makers,cant wait to play it next week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

interesting...I think I will download it (illegal) ;)

TheRealMafoo said:
Digital Download is not going to take over any time soon (not for gaming anyway).

The problem is the size. Yes, speeds increase, but so do the size of games. Today some are 50 gig. Next gen they might be 200gig. Who knows.

Also, storing that 200 gig on a 2.00 piece of plastic is a much cheaper solution.

?

Wrong thread? 

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
lol, the benezia fight is buggy as hell, or used to be. beware it, SAVE! YOUR! GAME!

Hah, I did have a bug during the fight actually.  I died a couple times because I was stupid, and then I died again because I got pushed by one of the enemies and I got stuck in a corner...I couldn't move or press Space or even Esc.  So I waited for them to shoot me down, and they took their time.

After that I made sure to knock out their biotics, put warp on them, and then use carnage on the shotgun on them...I love that move.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Magnific0 said:

Posting that you will pirate a recently released game on a Video Game Sales website.... OK.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I've given up trying to reprimand people for simply mentioning piracy. I probably can't convince him to actually buy a game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yes, is an awesome game. I have it since nov on 360 and is my favorite 360 game (tie with bioshock i think). The way the story progress is amazing. It really feels like a sci fi movie.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Magnific0 said:

A$$hole!

Tease.