By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars Force unleashed wii version the only version hat have online

But the story should be the same for all the versions (except handhelds I believe not 100% on that) and the Wii and PS2 version is supposed to have 5 extra levels so maybe even more of the story, so all in all I think if you want a game to goof around in pick up the 360/PS3 version, if you want a game with lasting power you'd want the Wii version, but that's my 2 cents.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Come to think of it, is Star Wars will be released after July right? I think Nintendo will announced a more good online service during E3. Thats why LucasArts is confident on bringing online to the Wii.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

MaxwellGT2000 said:
But the story should be the same for all the versions (except handhelds I believe not 100% on that) and the Wii and PS2 version is supposed to have 5 extra levels so maybe even more of the story, so all in all I think if you want a game to goof around in pick up the 360/PS3 version, if you want a game with lasting power you'd want the Wii version, but that's my 2 cents.

I hope the story is all the same, but in an "epic" game like this I'll always prefer better graphics and effects. From what I've seen, though, the Wii version does look pretty good. I wonder what the PS3 and 360 versions are getting. PSP is getting historical battles, I believe...

windbane said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

I hope the story is all the same, but in an "epic" game like this I'll always prefer better graphics and effects. From what I've seen, though, the Wii version does look pretty good. I wonder what the PS3 and 360 versions are getting. PSP is getting historical battles, I believe...

Yeap, i'm pretty sure you are right.. i think it also has (along with the wii version) a few extra story levels.. like returning to the jedi temple to kill off the remaining spirits.. i doubt they'd be integral for the main story, but just a little something extra

Just posting some old vids that may be informative if you haven't seen them already. Just click on GTHD to watch the second vid. It'll open up a new tab in your browser.

Around the Network
Foshoryuken said:
FaRmLaNd said:
Absolutely a waste. I'm not going to buy it now if this is true.

Please.

Can you put your troll tendencies aside for 10 seconds?

MyGoOdNeSS

This is the second thread you've called me a troll. My wii fit post was trollish most definetly but this one was not. I stand by my statement. Removing multiplayer from some versions is a stupid move.

come on, Wii online is just ok, also all coming Wii channels have to do with online....
Mario Strikers and Pokemon game have a good online as well, the only game with bad online on Wii is the dragonball b.t. 3..... : (

btw, Ps3 needs more than 1 hour to download a simple update, a lot of time to downlaod a game and also Ps3 internet browser is much slower than Wii, i don't understand why the Wii online is considered as not good, as it does everything quite fast!?

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

I have a bad feeling about this game,as its not developed by Lucas Arts.

FaRmLaNd said:
Foshoryuken said:
FaRmLaNd said:
Absolutely a waste. I'm not going to buy it now if this is true.

Please.

Can you put your troll tendencies aside for 10 seconds?

MyGoOdNeSS

This is the second thread you've called me a troll. My wii fit post was trollish most definetly but this one was not. I stand by my statement. Removing multiplayer from some versions is a stupid move.

Actually, this was the first thread I called you out on.

Atleast you agree your second attempt was actual trolling.

As far as your post history shows and fkusomot calling you out, you're 100% troll-boy and mods don't like that stuff.

Wii's getting all the 3rd party support and the destructions of sony and microsoft confirmed! lol j/k

Hey! Some credits for the Wii, it can't have "sucky 3rd party support" forever right?

Right?!..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||