By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars Force unleashed wii version the only version hat have online

Boy, for all the ridicule some Nintendo fans get for asking for such games as RE5, this website is doing the same thing. And I'm going to give them the same answer that Nintendo fans get here:

If you want online, buy a Wii. Easy.

Around the Network

It seems like they are trying to force which version you should buy.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but where does it say anything about online? All it says is Wii has multiplayer and PS3/360 don't. Could still be local multiplayer.

it doesnt have online multiplayer on gametrailers tv it aid it was all local. So wii owners dont get iin a frenzy like when we all thought mp3 would have online multiplayer.

windbane said:

Updates don't take that long anymore. The last one just took a few minutes. I can usually get a nice connection for demo downloads and such, over 1MB/s.

Is the Wii browser faster? I've been using the PS3 browser lately and I'd love to replace it with the Wii if it's better. I refuse to pay $5 for it unless it's really good, though, and I've heard bad things about it.

There are many reasons that Wii has a terrible online rep, though...Brawl is terrible, and not fast at all. It takes forever to start fighting. Mario Kart is decent. Friend codes suck. It's just a clunky interface with fewer features than most HD online games.

well, about SSBB it may take long to start fighting, but the battle is great!!

the friend codes are just so that you can battle with people you know, it's not a big deal to choose "fight with someone" or "search for opponent"

Mario Kart is decent!? how could it be improved?? isn't 12 players enough??

PES 2008 online is good as well, also Medal of Honor Heroes 2..... and i'm sure Star Wars will be great

i can't see anything that makes Ps3 online better....

i admit Wii online was bad at launch but now it's just ok

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network
Imperial said:
But why would they put online on the console that has the lowest quality of online multiplayer out of the 3 , sorry if this sounds like trolling but it is infact true.

Not trolling at all.  As much as I defend Nintendo's strategy their online system is inferior to Xbox LIVE on the original Xbox.  No reason for that.  Nintendo better get their act together for the next generation as online play becomes more and more important.

what a dumb move. WHat did they expect? People to buy all the copies?

To take feature AWAY from a game in order to somehow "balance" out other platform is the saddest thing I've ever heard? WHat is it? EA?

I'm staying away from it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

That sounds like the typical Lucas Arts formula right there:

Original Movie/game + Minute changes = Best seller (lots of cash)

Beja-Beja said:
it doesnt have online multiplayer on gametrailers tv it aid it was all local. So wii owners dont get iin a frenzy like when we all thought mp3 would have online multiplayer.

who on earth thought that, and i don't see many wii owners getting into a frenzy here either.. it seems more like other console owners are upset rather than wii owners being excited

windbane said:
scottie said:
Look, all non Wii owners should just be glad the game actually made it to your console

This is essentially an exclusive Wii game with a crappy PS3 and 360 port

It's generally showcased as an HD game, but believe what you want =)

Online doesn't matter?

windbane said:
thetonestarr said:
Profcrab said:
thetonestarr said:
I'm not sure why people keep saying this is a "gimped version". It has all the exact same features except DLC, correct? DLC isn't THAT big a deal. It's definitely nice, but certainly nothing to consider the game "gimped" over.

Your right, not having the option to play two thirds (56 songs in the game/100 DLC songs so for) of the available songs for the game wouldn't make the game gimped at all . . .

Considering the fact that you're paying extra for that, and many people (see: most casual gamers and fair chunk of the hardcore crowd) don't care for paying for extra content...

...yeaaaaaaah. Not to mention the Wii version has 63 songs, not 56. Additionally, Guitar Hero III isn't considered "gimped" even though it doesn't have DLC, like II did. AND, Rockband has more-or-less the same number of songs as GH, but a much more complex game setup and a more diverse offering.

How does any of that make it gimped? Okay, no DLC. But, uh, if you DO get every single downloadable song, you end up paying over $250 for the whole thing in the end. For those of us that don't want to spend more than the already tremendous $170, there's nothing missing out. DLC? Big deal.

Wii version only has 5 extra songs, so either 56 or 63 is wrong. 10 million song downloads don't lie. 4 million in the last month and a half. Lots of people are downloading songs. Even just 5 of your favorites completely makes the game. You get to pick and choose every week. GH DLC = garbage in comparison to Rock Band. It is gimped because of no DLC, which is Nintendo's fault (as Rocktpig and MrStickBall have said: why would EA not want more money?), as well as no character creation, world tour mode, online play, etc, which is Harmonix's fault I guess. It's a PS2 port with 5 extra songs. At least with the PS2 instruments you can use them with the PS3 because they are the same, so a future console purchase gives you DLC without having to pay for more instruments. Hopfully the Wii instruments are compatible as well.

windbane said:
Galaxy's flaws: camera. powerups timed, limited, suck. difficulty only on a few later levels. no online (16-player open world, anyone). oh wait...no multiplayer (no, getting star bits doesn't count). Replay to get 121 stars = pointless = limited replayability.

Great game? Yes. Lots of flaws? Yes.

Keep the GTA hate coming, guys...although, you do take the cake by suggesting every publication was bribed. Wow.