By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars Force unleashed wii version the only version hat have online

Parokki said:
Trying to increase sales by giving every version something the others don't have? The Wii version has online, while the 360/PS3 version has better physics and such.

That seems to be their strategy. I recall seeing a video where they were touting each version's special features. Even the PS2 had something unique I think.

That means Star Wars hardcore fans will own every console, great for the video games market :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
windbane said:
Fortunately, I'll be playing this game for the story so it won't matter if there is a lack of multiplayer. There's always Soul Calibur for that.

i agree with that, SoulCalibur IV turns out to be awesome, and the online makes it perfect!!

also, those people actually have a point!!

It's better to enjoy Wii with friends, and since Wii version will have the awesome controls, it will be even more fun playing with a friend or online.....

Xbox360/Ps3 version is made for hard-core gamers, and that's why it's focused on graphics and effects, and not on multiplayer!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

oh the irony ....

FaRmLaNd said:
Absolutely a waste. I'm not going to buy it now if this is true.

Please.

Can you put your troll tendencies aside for 10 seconds?

MyGoOdNeSS

But why would they put online on the console that has the lowest quality of online multiplayer out of the 3 , sorry if this sounds like trolling but it is infact true.

Around the Network

^^^

Many people says the online in Mario kart and Medalof Honor Heroes 2 was EXCELLENT!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
^^^

Many people says the online in Mario kart and Medalof Honor Heroes 2 was EXCELLENT!

Except when in Mario Kart you're coming in 2nd place with no other people near you, cross the finish line only to be told you came 4th (due to lag i think?)

and MoH2 didn't have online in it's Australian release, so not so excellent.

Personally couldn't care less if the Wii got it (online play), I own a wii, and as long as it's done right then I'll be happy. 

This game should be awesome though, on any platform 

Cant third parties just make a new online networks for their games then? seem Nintendo's network capability is "useless"

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

windbane said:
Fortunately, I'll be playing this game for the story so it won't matter.. *snip*

same here, i doubt i'd even play the multiplayer that much, even if it has online.. just want to experience the story of what happens to this apprentice

Imperial said:
But why would they put online on the console that has the lowest quality of online multiplayer out of the 3 , sorry if this sounds like trolling but it is infact true.

your signature suits you :P .. just kidding, i agree that its a bit of a surprising decision considering what we know about online gaming this gen

I don't care much about online play, as long as the game is good, I care more about that than about online functions. I'm personally looking mostly forward to the PS3 version to be honest.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo