By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

ROFL^

that pretty much was the worst update.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

roflcopter

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I think I'm gonna cry....

;-; 

expect it to get worse when they have another 8 months of updates lined up after they announce fall release date.

MynameisGARY

http://digg.com/nintendo/Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl_Officially_Delayed_Until_March_9

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
weezy said:
expect it to get worse when they have another 8 months of updates lined up after they announce fall release date.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.  A month, we can deal with, Nintendo would not do well if they delayed it any longer.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I can NOT deal with waiting another month!!!!!

>_< 

BenKenobi88 said:
weezy said:

Yeah, that's not going to happen.  A month, we can deal with, Nintendo would not do well if they delayed it any longer.

Ben, I will litterally flip out if this game gets pushed back again.

Nintendo what are you doing to us !?!?

MynameisGARY

This work ' large scuffle スマッシュブラザーズ X ', for delaying the completion, it came to the point of receiving the Japanese domestic sale day 2008 January 31st (the wood) as. It becomes postponement of one week. We apologize to the people who designate sale as expectation, from heart. We apply annoyance, but now please wait for a while. We ask may

This is the translation I got for the japanese site. They only get a one week delay. Dammit

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

dtekdahl00 said:
This work ' large scuffle スマッシュブラザーズ X ', for delaying the completion, it came to the point of receiving the Japanese domestic sale day 2008 January 31st (the wood) as. It becomes postponement of one week. We apologize to the people who designate sale as expectation, from heart. We apply annoyance, but now please wait for a while. We ask may

This is the translation I got for the japanese site. They only get a one week delay. Dammit

I guess we should just take comfort in the fact we don't have to wait for the PAL version.

CIHYFS?