By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

earth to shade it was the worst thing to happen to U.S Wii owners

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

On the bright side, this means that this thread will continue to grow longer and outpace the "Say something about the person above you" thread, which I'm pround to say I've never even looked at.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

weezy said:
earth to shade it was the worst thing to happen to U.S Wii owners

He is in the U.S. and hopefully he saw the delay topic.

Haha, shade. The Pikmin update's sweet...the delay...well it makes the world suck.

This had better be the best damn game ever, cause it better be worth this dangling on a stick.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

People stay civil. Please only express your no's in the form of random images.

This is the internet, and the internet is very serious fucking buisness after all.

Again, love the Pikmin stage. =D 

Around the Network

Maybe they are adding the Regginator?

I really thought the stage looked good, I couldn't beleive it was on the Wii. It looked so detailed and HD.
I don't understand why everyone says it was the worst update ever. I enjoyed it.
(If by update you mean that brawl is delayed I kinda feel sympathic for you guys, but us in PAL wouldn't even get it then so not that much)

BrainBoxLtd said:

People stay civil. Please only express your no's in the form of random images.

This is the internet, and the internet is very serious fucking buisness after all.

Again, love the Pikmin stage. =D 

LOLLOL

also

I'll mention again when I first saw the pikman level I honestly thought it was Little Big Planet.

MynameisGARY

As much as I want to complain about the delay, I cant help but glance at my signature and sigh because it is so true.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
As much as I want to complain about the delay, I cant help but glance at my signature and sigh because it is so true.

they arent delaying this game because it aint finished, dum dum.

Like right now they have to be packaging the game together and getting ready to sell? right?

MynameisGARY