By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

ugh march 9th is my spring break and so by the time my preordered copy ships, i'll probably be back at school again :(. Boooo

Around the Network

man it sucks that it got delayed

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It's a lot easier to deal with it when you knew it would happen.

The first time I told my brother it was delayed, he told me that it would be delayed to April. I said March.

I'm just glad it is still Q1.

-Now, to predict another delay...

I agree. The stage looks beautiful.

BCrayfish said:
Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best Update Evar!!!!111!

Around the Network

The stage looks awesome, mind.

Oh wow, you guys got screwed 1/4 as much as we Europeans do with every single Nintendo game. How can you live with this tragedy?

But yeah, the stage looks very nice. I hope Cherrywell will get all apologetic, and give us a few super awesome updates during the next few days/weeks.

Well for a game that will be played here by everyone for a period of 5+ years, it's better for Nintendo to make this game perfect cause if they are a lot of bug we will be piss off for the next 5 years. Anyway now that I got my Captain Olimar I'm happy until the release date. Also : great update for the pikmin stage!

Cool looking stage, should be fun. Horrid delay news.

Good news - No More Heroes will now have better sales as there's not much else to get until March 9th.

whew, that's a relief. I was actually getting stressed about completing my backlog of games before brawl came out. I have a whole extra month now.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.