By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I don't mind, since I will now have time for No More Heroes, Advance Wars 2, and Professor Layton. Possibly de Blob.

The only bad thing about this is that Mario Kart will probably be delayed to August.

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have to wait ANOTHER month before Brawl comes out! Me so sad right now :(

But I guess it is not too bad...it could have been delayed longer, so I think I can manage. Hopefully this will be its last delay....

Oh well...the stage at least looks interesting.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

the stage looks absolutely beautiful, the graphics in this game will be fantastic, and running at a fluid 60FPS. Beautiful.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i...am...so...angry...with...sakurai. MUST KILL!!!!!!!!!!!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS 18 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY NOT 10!!!!!!    *cries* waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! 

Angry people...eep!

Around the Network

I can't believe we have to wait 4 more weeks. This absolutely sucks.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

>:(

This 4 week delay feels worse than the 9 week, 6 day delay. -_- Tomorrow's upate: either a trailer. OR! A tutorial of how to open the game, turn on the Wii, and finally start the game.

Well let's look at the bright side, there may be a demo in the near future.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Of course there will be a demo! In kiosks at stores. But the demos will be delayed until March 24th.