By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I do think the game's delayed because of online problems...it's probably a bit glitchy, what with the huge US system compared to Japan.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Jap release was delayed one week

US release was delayed one month

I guess European release will be delayed one year. But hey, atleast we get it before Dec 2020.

This delay doesnt affect the UK cosits already gonna come out in july or something stupid... ... i think im gonna kill myself

@ all the people who pointed out the date change. I sadly I find out about it only by that other thread. Damnit I wish I would've just went to sleep instead of checking the site. that it I'm not believing anymore release dates for this game I'll just wait til' thanksgiving when it REALLY comes out.

Well, I guess that will give me some more quality time with Advance War...

The Pikmin stage looks great. So much going on. I wonder if the seeds and onions are the only way to get items...

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network

Well at least we'll be playing Duke Nukem forever by then lol.

noooo god damn it why why why?!!!! Delays r evil !!!! :( !!!! I'm gonna sacrifice 1000000000000 babys because of brawl delay nintendo!

The other 3rd party character must be Duke Nukem

TWRoO said:
The other 3rd party character must be Duke Nukem

impossible. that would push this game far beyond the legal limit for awesomeness.

anyhoo, nice stage. makes me want a new pikmin game.

Is there no official release date for PAL yet?
I hope it's not too long after US.
Probably get a release date when it releases in US, which will then get delayed further.