By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Shade said:
YOU SOLD SSBM?!? The GameCube I can see, but SSBM? I could never do that I've put too many hours in it.

I sold my GC well over a year before the Wii was ever announced.  I sold it for some extra PC cash...didn't matter to me...like I said, I still played Melee at my friends house.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Update: Distant Planet

Pikmin’s protagonist, Captain Olimar, was forced to make an emergency landing on this unexplored planet.

Let’s just call it the Distant Planet for now, shall we?

The flooring in the middle of the stage is made of vines and is very bouncy.

As you play, you’ll see numbered Pellets fall from the Pellet Posies around the stage. Grab one of these and throw it into a nearby Onion to get items.

Here’s a Pellet and an Onion.

Also, this planet experiences frequent torrential downpours. When things get wet, you’ll want to stay away from the hill on the left, as it gets pretty treacherous.

Whoa, that’s some fierce rain right there!

Oh yeah—there are some fierce creatures prowling the area, so watch your step.

You sure it’s safe to stand there?

... ... What am I saying. Of course it’s not safe. Anyhow, take care that you don’t get gobbled up.

Chomp!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nice stage!

Oh geez. Oh please no.

Launch Date: March 9th 2008.

CIHYFS?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

whoa that is a graphically impressive stage imo

edit

OH SHIT I knew it was gonna be pushed back! expext it to come out in fall

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CIHYFS?

Suddenly all hope has left me.

Worst update ever.

CIHYFS?