By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Mario Kart Wii should have a create a track mode! and you know what? I can see Mario Kart Wii being delayed for some reason. :/

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Creating your own course in Mario Kart is extremely likely...I would have guessed that as a possibility long before Smash stage creation.

Of course you would have. What's that old adage about hindsight being 20/20?

I didn't mean that in the sense that I could have guessed about Mario Kart track creation long before this was announced...I meant I would have guessed they would make that feature in Mario Kart, and I never would have guessed they would make this feature in Brawl.

I dunno.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow, how is that I missed this? I know I'm late and all but... AMAZING UPDATE.

Man this is a crazy amazing awesome update! Hype level just increased 10 fold.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

babycakes33 said:
Shido said:
Can this game really fit on one DVD?, If I buy this game I will no longer have a life, damn you Sakurai!.

yes

Around the Network

Think SSBB will sell more than SMG? Weekly? or LTD?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Sweet update! This is something I will probably spend a lot of time on. I wonder what else they will put in.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

58- I mean 57 more posts until this is the longest thread in history of VGChartz.

UNLESS someone bumps say something thread.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Nintendo Fan Girl will predict zeldas fs.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I'm not a huge level creator. So I probably won't spend too much time in there. But I'd love to see some of the level of the days. I certainly hope that we can save the good ones

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!