By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

^You were predicting Fox's FS for months. I believe you were in the same boat.

Around the Network

I know! XD

But Fox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zelda

Fox does not get himself kidnap every game.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Plus Fox can fly an arwing at over 9,000 miles per second. He has a landmaster. He can do barrel rolls, His tail and ears are cute! He can use the boost to get through AND there is something dangling from his waist.

But Zelda's got jubblies!

Around the Network
DonWii said:
I think the last chance for Mega Man to be announced is at Capcom's MegaMan 20th Anniversary event in a few weeks.

Good call.  Capcom seems to be putting some time into this eventl  Takes place on November 18th.  Sounds like a perfect time to announce Megaman =] (maybe a little early though.  We would still have to wait a couple months).  At any rate, we will know all the SSBB secrets when the game comes out in Japan.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

super_etecoon said:
But Zelda's got jubblies!

and Fox's "jubblies" are bigger.

XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if you can import your own songs to SSBB or any Wii game for that matter?

@Astrodust:

I believe the only game currently supporting custom soundtracks (via SD Card) is Excite Truck.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I think I'm getting pulled into the SSBB hype. I'm actually looking forward to the game more now even though I've never played the previous version. Mario Kart is still my bread and butter but this might be fun.