By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

^My thoughts exactly.

Around the Network

The only other announcements I'd like to see are playable Mii's and a with online battles to have ranks and leaderboards, and tons of little trophy type battles would be cool, something like bungie.net that has been made for halo 3. But this game like others have said is already at a point where I'm ready to declare it one of the best games of all time.

I would like a rank/ladder/leaderboards... but not "general" like EVERYONE that plays Brawl... instead, something like a ladder between your friends list, losses, wins, streak... would be amazing.

So dedede can fly like kirby, huh?

Also, this game is a deity.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

With this announcement, not much has been left untouched.  I would love the storyline to turn out to be more epic, if they'll show more. Eventually one day I would like there to be an RPG ala Kingdom Hearts out of gaming characters.

But more realistically I want a Mii playable announcement and a Mega Man playable announcement as my top two. Again, Rayman, Bomberman, Pacman, Banjo/Kazooie, Olimar, ChibiRobo, NiGHTS, etc wouldn't be bad additions either.

Around the Network
clandecyon said:
With this announcement, not much has been left untouched. I would love the storyline to turn out to be more epic, if they'll show more. Eventually one day I would like there to be an RPG ala Kingdom Hearts out of gaming characters.

But more realistically I want a Mii playable announcement and a Mega Man playable announcement as my top two. Again, Rayman, Bomberman, Pacman, Banjo/Kazooie, Olimar, ChibiRobo, NiGHTS, etc wouldn't be bad additions either.

Yes to some Olimar and B/K, butwhy so many 3rd parties that won't ever make it, and why Chib-robo?

I personally have really been wanting Issac and some Golden Sun stuff. Bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping. 

Number of updates each character has been in:

• Mario: 57
  • Wario: 40
  • Kirby: 39  
  • Link: 38
  • Fox: 31
  • Yoshi: 28
  • Pikachu: 27
  • Pit: 27
  • DK: 20   
  • ZSS: 19  
  • Metaknight: 19  
  • Bowser: 18
  • Samus: 17   
  • Zelda: 15  
  • Peach: 15  
  • Diddy Kong: 13 
  • Ike: 12
  • PT: 7
  • Snake: 7
  • Lucas: 7
  • Sonic: 5
  • IC: 3
  • King Dedede: 3
  • Wario passes Kirby.

I think the last chance for Mega Man to be announced is at Capcom's MegaMan 20th Anniversary event in a few weeks.

This is the Mario vs. Sonic game. This is the Mario vs. Solid Snake game. This is the Mario game with a level editor so you can recreate classic scenes from any game or movie. This is the every good thing ever forever game.

The ONLY 2 things that could possibly make this game better now is if they threw in a Portal gun and a Zergling rush Assist Trophy.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
    Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
    Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
    Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
    Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
    GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

babycakes33 said:
    Nintendo Fan Girl will predict zeldas fs.

It's true sadly.