By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

If I could make a somewhat Star Wars themed level with tons of lightsabers, Franklin Badges and ray guns, I would be soooo happy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Pretty sure this has been mentioned, but the last picture from the Screenshot update has been changed to indeed reveal the Submit button:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

was it gone before?

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Yeah, it was modified.

It was blurred at first, until he announced the level submitting feature. Now we can submit screenshots to Nintendo for maybe a screenshot of the day feature or something like it.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network
Cadence said:
This'll turn out to be a great game, but I'll play Fire Emblem more.

you and your Ike man candy.

Ideas for stages I'm going to build:

1. a stage with only spikes: it's going to be a jumpfest!
2. dunno if you can adjust the speed of the rollers. But a stage with only roller mats in all kinds of directions.
3. Dunno if there are breakable blocks but if so, a stage with only breakable blocks!
4. A giant funnel
5. A 1 block size stage!

Offtopic: Next will be create your own course on Mario Kart Wii!

All it needs is your own music and backround picture. But if you added your own stuff it should make it unsendable to Nintendo/others. Just so people don't record "" or get a picture of their ass/other things and put it on a sd card then on their sendable stage.

But either way it'll be awesome. That ^ would just be gravy.

Creating your own course in Mario Kart is extremely likely...I would have guessed that as a possibility long before Smash stage creation.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
Creating your own course in Mario Kart is extremely likely...I would have guessed that as a possibility long before Smash stage creation.

Of course you would have.  What's that old adage about hindsight being 20/20?