By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

wauuuuu it is just incredible, this game will be a ten million seller

Around the Network

This'll turn out to be a great game, but I'll play Fire Emblem more.

Can this game really fit on one DVD?, If I buy this game I will no longer have a life, damn you Sakurai!.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:
Can this game really fit on one DVD?, If I buy this game I will no longer have a life, damn you Sakurai!.

yes

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Cadence said:
This'll turn out to be a great game, but I'll play Fire Emblem more.

Blasphemy!!! you better pray that Benkenobi doesn't ban you

Anyways, this definitely is going to be one of the best games ever. I really like Erik's DK idea. Also we're going to have to set up a thread where we can post pics of maps we have created so people can request them and have them sent around freely.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I think this is really cool, but I have still yet to see a console game with a level editor that I really enjoy. They are usually fun for about 5 minutes but never actually get used.

I'm not saying this one won't be good and I'm not saying this isn't an awesome update but I'll reserve the OMG!! comments until I see it for myself.

OMFG!  This game is now so far past my wildest hopes and dreams for it that all I can do now is drool with anticipation.  Hope I don't short out my PC.

I for one will be making levels shaped like the Weighted Companion Cube.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

you can argue that it was done for commercial purposes as many decisions made around the holidays are, but you do not know for sure if it was solely based on a commercial reason. I do not doubt that demand for Wii is going to continue despite the absence of Smash Brothers, but it is also very unlikely for Nintendo to release a game this high profile outside of the holiday window. Granted as well that this game should sell continuously until well into the next generation.

I do not think with all the added features into this game, that Sakurai's team is going to just set the game on a shelf waiting for the release. They are thinking of how they can use this additional 3 months to the fullest so that this is the best Smash brothers ever. Sakurai wasn't going to do this Smash Brothers and there is no guarantee that he will even do another one. And to this effect, I also believe that there is at least one requested feature that factored into the decision to delay the game.

.... ( am really speachless )

this is something i would never thought of but now it sounds so good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.