By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

For friday, i expect something good. Samus stage perhaps? Ridley?(PLZ)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmm.....

i expect a stage aswell..Onett?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Friday i think will be music, maybe a game mode. One of those two!

I like Bacon said:

I shrank it a bit. I hate shrinking pics on this site. It makes jaggies.

I have been very lucky this week, if you remember I predicted:

A newcomer, a stage, an item, a how to play and Fox's FS.

Yay! I win! How lucky am I? Tomorrow's update could be anything @_@ But then again....it's like that everyday.

Maybe it will be a music?

Yes, this site makes bad jaggies.

Take that picture and shrink it using a photo editor like Photoshop or some free equivalent...even some sort of Microsoft Photo Editor should work.  MS Paint does not work...it gives jaggies.  Then just re-upload it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I doubt we'll get another stage...we already got Snake's stage this week.

Music maybe...we've gotten Snake's already, so some Earthbound/Mother music could happen tonight. It'd kind of be a lame way to end the week though. I love the music updates a ton...but it's just not as juicy as new info about other stuff.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

And what the heck, why not.

This is...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

POST 4000!

...along with passing my 5,400 mark as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

You may have gotten post 4,000....But I get..... REPLY 4000!

So I have the picture a little smaller now with no jaggies, I have it saved onto my computer, but it won't let me copy and paste it into my sig. ;-;

RolStoppable said:

And I get... NOTHING!

Where are the news about Pikachu's hats? I guess Nintendo is saving the biggest feature of Brawl until the last minute before release. I expect to read about this megaton in early december.

Pikachu's hats have nothing on Kirby's cosplay furry outfits for Fox and Donkey Kong.  I wonder how he'll dress as Zero Suit Samus and Snake and his nemesis, METAKNIGHT.

Oh crap I can't wait to see Kirby with some Wario goggles on his head. 

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.