By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

EEPiccolo said:
The final character to be unlocked will be a deck of hanafudu cards.

Did you mean "hanafuda?"

Around the Network

When did Sakurai say non-Nintendo characters would be unlockable? Well, whether he said that or not I agree that Sonic would get a profile and if any of the current characters are unlockable it's Snake. I think Diddy could easily be available from the start.

Wow... Bacon finally got his update. I swear I thought Sakurai was going to throw a shout out for him at the bottom of the update!

Just kiss the tip.

EEPiccolo said:

Wow, weeks and weeks of waiting, and that's all you've to say?  That's a bit anit-climatical. 

Sorry.....

OMFG!!!!!!! YAY!111!!1!!!!!!!! IT IS ****ING AMAZING!!! I LOVE HIS FINAL SMASH SO MUCH! IT'S OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S FINAL SMASH PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

^_____________________________________________________________________________^

GET THE **** OFF MY LANDMASTER!!!!!!!!!

(and does anyone think my new sig is too big?)

Around the Network

rofl Bacon :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yes...you could shrink the image.

Do a Barrel Roll!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Anyway...I guessed last night's update correctly!

Tonight I guess Lucas's special moves.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I shrank it a bit. I hate shrinking pics on this site. It makes jaggies.

I have been very lucky this week, if you remember I predicted:

A newcomer, a stage, an item, a how to play and Fox's FS.

Yay! I win! How lucky am I? Tomorrow's update could be anything @_@ But then again....it's like that everyday.

Maybe it will be a music?