By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

well Fox's smash is cool
and poor snake is being outmaneuvered by a zero suit samus

Around the Network

double post

true, true does make sense as pokemon trainers starters are RBY

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Diddy Kong HAS to be an unlockable. There is no way that you get Diddy Kong before Luigi. It just can't happen in this universe. If that happens I will personally explode the universe. Diddy Kong's appearance in the game confirms that both Diddy Kong and Luigi are unlockable characters. And Sakurai said any non-Nintendo characters would be unlockables. So that means Snake and maybe the blue guy.

Also, since Mr. G&W was the bestest awesomest secretest character from Melee, and the last one you get, I wonder if he'll be the same way in this one, since it won't be a secret anymore. Who can get more oldschool and secret than him though? Who can be the last unlockable this time?!?! Maybe THAT is where they hide Sonic?

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Trust me...in Smash Bros, Diddy could easily be unlocked at the start whereas Luigi would need to be unlocked.

Making a character unlockable does not make them less important...it often nearly makes them more important because you had to go through the trouble of unlocking him or her.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Sonic would get a profile if he's in the game. They'd want the publicity of such a big announcement to be known before the game comes out.

Trust me though, not all the characters will be known by the game's release...definitely a big appeal to go buy and unlock them for sure.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

is rubang b a nintendo fan?
rofl..

BTW

Just saw the Snake updates on ign..

Its safe to say IM SOOOOOOOOO STOKED!!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

i cant wait to set the items on "very high" with the only item that is produced the final smash ball thing... carnage! hope that is possible anyway

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

^_^ I'm so happy!

He looks like a badass right there! I love his FS!

Nice to see shielding and dodging being emphasized as important. I just hope the implement it in an easy manner on the wiimote (B+dpad?), and that there are more personalized shields this time around. The only different one in Melee was Yoshi hiding in an egg, but with Brawl we could have Peach use her parasol, Snake get in his box etc. I'm sure they've had the time to think up plenty of cool ones.