By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Veeeeeeryyyyyy Cooooool. Adventure looks pretty awesome and the co-op adds a lot of depth. The last paragraph from Sakurai hides a lot. "But, if you choose a harder difficulty, your rewards will be greater." Unlocking characters? "There’s a method of powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army – a method that has not been seen before." What does he mean here? Do the characters level up?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Well it being offline only certainly doesn't make the game any less awesome, but it would have been a cool feature to have. I mean of course we will all be using the multiplayer more, but if we had an online co-op option I'm sure that would get a lot of play as well. Either way co-op is a cool feature.

Wow!

I used to always hate it when another friend of mine got Melee and hadn't unlocked everything. I NEEDED me some Mr. Game & Watch! So I'd have to unlock everything for their lazy asses. At least now the unlocking can be rocked in co-op, at least whatever unlocking happens in the Subspace Emissary ON INTENSE.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

who gives a fuck ahout pikachus hats

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Just think of Sonic and Tails, co-op! :D

Mario and Donkey Kong co-op. The ultimate team since the 1981 Pauline-napping.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Hmmm I'm guessing the way to defeat the subspace army is item related. Each enemy in the subspace looks different and need to be killed differently, supposedly with a different weapon or item. I'm guessing there will be an inventory screen!

Anyways Co-op rocks! The more they reveal the better this game becomes. And to know there are still so many updates left... it's scary! Oh just a thought if they can pull co-op mode, they could do a versus mode in adventure too!

Isn't there a law that you can't make a game too good?

Galaki said:
Isn't there a law that you can't make a game too good?

There use to be one. It was removed a few weeks before Wii was released.