By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BEST. GAME. EVER!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Yay! The new feature I was wanting the most for this game was a side scrolling co-op beat 'em up mode, and that's just what we're getting! I might even get my girlfriend to play it, since co-op games are as spouse-friendly as they come. =P

It's a bit unclear how your team is determined. At first I assumed you get to pick them, but then I remembered how you get to choose between saving Peach or Zelda when you fight against the first boss. Maybe you start with Kirby, and expand your team depending on where you go from there? (edit: oh right, that's what it says. I blame my poor reading comprehension on a killer hangover -_-)

Between galaxy and brawl this week, it has been too much for me to handle. I need these games.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Co-op is going to get so much use...

This update is simply amazing.

Very cool feature.

Around the Network

Is it too late to add Mr Reseti to the list?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Is it possible to actually be IN LOVE with a game? If I'm not already I'm pretty sure I'm close.

I mean don't get me wrong, girls are great an all...but this is Smash Bros...

(this is all a joke you freaks. lol) 

Currently playing: Civ 6

ItsaMii said:
Is it too late to add Mr Reseti to the list?

To the list of what?  He's an assist trophy remember.

A new character, Snake's stage, extensive cutscene videos, a gameplay video, and co-op mode. In one week. And we have a couple months to go. Suh-weet.

Next week: Captain Falcon.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Man, amazing update. I loved Kirby Super Star so much (I still have the cartridge and original box) and this is like its resurrection.

Seriously, amazing.