By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

He clearly has not stated that it would be offline only, but this statement, "So, whether you’re siblings or close friends, two can play together." seems as though it may just be that way. That's too bad. It's awesome to actually have co-op, but an online co-op mode would have been killer.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

I doubt it will be online.

fazz said:
Man, amazing update. I loved Kirby Super Star so much (I still have the cartridge and original box) and this is like its resurrection.

Seriously, amazing.

True story.  Kirby Super Star is the holy grail of Kirby games IMO.

Online co-op mode may have been killer but Offline co-op mode is also killer.

Let's not be dicks like most of the gaming world and just enjoy that there is co-op adventure mode at all...even without online it's a great step up from Melee.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It looks to me like Kirby chose to save Zelda, and Pit went to save Mario after he got KOed by Petey.

But... Not sure what "members:3" means...

Edit: And you can also make out a "total score" and "clear %" in the top right. 

And check out the top left corner. Hmm...

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network
weezy said:

who gives a fuck ahout pikachus hats

:)

you say that now, but when you cant unlock new characters after 3 hours of single player because you wear the wrong hat. well i'd hate to be you

naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:
Is it too late to add Mr Reseti to the list?

To the list of what? He's an assist trophy remember.

Sorry I mean playable characters. I was just thinking about a SSB made of characters no one really cares about.

Mr Reseti
Dr Kawashima
Dampe
Goombario
Kiki
Pingle
Francis
O`Chunks
Matt

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I think people expecting this to be like Kirby Super Star are going to be really disappointed. Kirby Super Star is a platformer in every way. This is a side scrolling beat-em-up. Think Odin Sphere, not Kirby Super Star.

I remember parts in Kirby SS that it WAS like a beat-em up... you know...

"Kill them all then go ahead"

Erik Aston said:

But... Not sure what "members:3" means...

You start with one character and you get 3 members to your party.

The example started playing as Mario and was joined by Pit, Zelda, and Kirby.

Kirby Super Star had everything.  The Great Cave Offensive was awesome (excellent music!) and Milky Way Wishes had a really neat power gain system.