By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

pichu_pichu said:
is this the last update?

Most likely not.

Around the Network

"Here is how you pick characters, and then the stages!"

Honestly, is he going to start updating the site with "this is how your character enters the stage, and when you die, see those little lives down there near your name? One of them goes away! You lose the battle when all of your lives are gone, then it's back to the character select screen!"

of course the one after that will probably be how you play a match with time, not stock.

Man I can't wait!

That 4th option that i was wondering about that NO ONE helped me with, thats an option to rebattle bosses, cuz the shadow is of petey pirahna and some other thing. So thats gonna be in the same location as break the targets, etc. 100th Post!

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Can we stop having new threads for SSBB? All of them could just fall into this thread...

dtekdahl00 said:
That 4th option that i was wondering about that NO ONE helped me with, thats an option to rebattle bosses, cuz the shadow is of petey pirahna and some other thing. So thats gonna be in the same location as break the targets, etc. 100th Post!

Sorry, I was too lazy to check...too much Smash crap going on.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

R.O.B.?Who want it for Brawl? me not
More character out of SSE is my prediction

MANUELF said:
R.O.B.?Who want it for Brawl? me not
More character out of SSE is my prediction

Not everyone had an NES or a ROB, but those who did or at least knew of it worship ROB's very presence.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The final Iwata asks is up:
http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol7_page1.jsp

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

I hate R.O.B., but for some reason I'm glad he's in. Very cool wtf character.

I have a question, is real?