By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:

ioi locked this thread because it was the cause of the site lagging out apparently.

Epic.

But apparently it's unlocked? Did you unlock it naz? I think ioi prefers it locked at the moment.

edit: Samus only "ok?" Well then, I've got my work cut out for me.

Yeah, I unlocked it.  No one posted the reason for it being locked, so I just figured it was an accident, or at least I could unlock it till someone did.  Feel free to relock.  

Around the Network

Well, lets put the thread to rest for now....

Nah. Brawlcentral is down too.

Also, there is going to be one more character. Otherwise, the franchises won't line up.

BenKenobi88 said:

ioi locked this thread because it was the cause of the site lagging out apparently.

Epic.

But apparently it's unlocked? Did you unlock it naz? I think ioi prefers it locked at the moment.

edit: Samus only "ok?" Well then, I've got my work cut out for me.

Zero Suit Samus is a better fighter... better looking too... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

DonWii said:
Forgot to comment....

So... where does this leave the Franchise symbols theory?

Means everything we learned from it was accurate.  ROB has his own symbol, filling the blank spot.  AC and the DS are symbols for levels, not characters. 

I am re-locking the thread since ioi seemed to want it so.

I guess I'll unlock it shortly before the Dojo update tonight, and if the site seems fine, I'll leave it unlocked.

Go play outside or something people, we need a break from the awesomeness anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Aand we're back, for the time being at least. Dojo update comes in 7 minutes...can it top anything we've been shown...I doubt it!

I can't see the Dojo continuing past this week...but if it did...it'll be old news to us for a month.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I predict info we already know. >_>

^what he said

I predict something summative, kinda like the list of starting music, but maybe list of starting characters or stages. We all ready know that, but it hasn't been "Officially" confirmed.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

I predict the intro video.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM