By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I try not to look at characters, and read no posts. I do not want to know all the characters. I want lots of suprises when I get this game! So I haven't read all posts, but I need to know one thing, is ganon in the game??? (I'l probably wuss out and look in five minutes anyhoo)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Reports are saying he's a clone... not ideal, but I guess I don't care that much.

wuss out wuss out wuss out.

I'm avoiding SSE spoilers. I don't care about knowing the roster.

i wish nintendo would have done a world wide launch, bucause its going to be a long until march 9 -_-U

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Uh, why was this thread locked for a second?

Around the Network

I found this:

Here's what 2ch says about the different play styles of the unlocked characters

Best
Sonic/
Fox/
King Dedede/

Good
Meta Knight/
Kirby/
Ike/
Pit/
Ivysaur/
Squirtle/
Captain Falcon/
Pikachu/
Lucas/
Marth/
Sheik/
Zelda/
Falco/
Ganondorf/
Lucario/
Zero Suit Samus/

Ok
Mario/
Link/
Luigi/
Diddy Kong/
Samus/
Ness/
Donkey Kong/
Yoshi/
Toon Link/
Game and Watch/
Peach/
Snake/
Ice Climbers/

Bad
Charizard/
Olimar/
Wario/
Jigglypuff/
Ness
R.O.B.//
Bowser/

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Imagine PAL regions...

Meh on the list.

Tires Don Exits.

ioi locked this thread because it was the cause of the site lagging out apparently.

Epic.

But apparently it's unlocked? Did you unlock it naz? I think ioi prefers it locked at the moment.

edit:  Samus only "ok?"  Well then, I've got my work cut out for me. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Forgot to comment....

So... where does this leave the Franchise symbols theory?

^Funny I heard a lot of people say Sonic and Dedede sucked, the control of characters all depends on the player using them, anyway, now there's rumors floating around that the final roster is 34 characters. I still believe there's more and positive for 35, cause there's no way ALL the characters are unlocked with SSE.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000