By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Was Melee spoiled like this as well or is this something new? I didn't have the internet at that time so I wouldn't know.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

I think the full roster is almost 100% known now.  If Krystal is the last character, it would line up the characters by franchise perfectly...I say it must be so.

How'd you figure that?... if you add Krystal into the box that only has writing on she would be below Sonic (or Bowser)... so unless I was mistaken in thinking Krystal meant the fox from SFA?

That last box will either be something from Sonic, or from a franchise not yet included.

I didn't spoil myself with Melee...I was not internet-savvy at the time hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

TWRoO said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I think the full roster is almost 100% known now. If Krystal is the last character, it would line up the characters by franchise perfectly...I say it must be so.

How'd you figure that?... if you add Krystal into the box that only has writing on she would be below Sonic (or Bowser)... so unless I was mistaken in thinking Krystal meant the fox from SFA?

That last box will either be something from Sonic, or from a franchise not yet included.

The box that has writing on it is "Random" for choosing a random character.

If a character gets added, it gets added to the appropriate place.

And Krystal (meaning the Fox from SFA) would get placed to the left of Lucario. Bowser would get bumped down to the bottom row on the far left, and every character would slide perfectly into place, all the franchises matching essentially. 

It could be Wolf instead of Krystal...plenty of sources say it's Wolf.  But we KNOW that Krystal is the game...she might be an AT or she might be playable.  Personally, Wolf would seem too similar to Fox and Falco, and having Krystal would at least make things more interesting.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

TWRoO said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I think the full roster is almost 100% known now. If Krystal is the last character, it would line up the characters by franchise perfectly...I say it must be so.

TWRoO... the box with only writing is the "Random" character box... it doesn't go away.  You add Krystal (or Wolf) under Falco and Bowser moves down a row.  Everything is then lined up perfectly by franchise. 

Around the Network

It could be someone from f-zero as well but wolf or krystal is a safe bet

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I'm happy with the 35 but going with the evidence I'm not 100% convinced yet that that's all there is, I thought I was done unlocking in Melee then found out about 5 other characters I hadn't unlocked yet, I'm going with Ness again so I'm personally satisfied now but I still think there could be more.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Boy...I hope Ganondorf is not a Falcon clone. He apparently does not have a sword...which is fine, but I really want a unique moveset that fits his style.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

If this is the final list (except 1 or more characters) then I guess this makes my post in the other thread meaningless huh .

Edit: damn this site is slow. I don't know if this'll get though or not but I'll try one more time.

I dont know, Ben It has the same standing pose... so probably is going to be clone...
By the way his Final Smash looks cool.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989