By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

naznatips said:
Gamerace said:
Just to be interesting / hopeful, maybe those are only the characters unlockable through SSE which are mainly all ones we've seen before in Melee - (Toon Link replacing Young Link, Lacario replacing Mewtwo), with the exception of R.O.B.
Wolf (or Krystal) has yet to be revealed, so maybe there's an entire set of unlockables the traditional way as well.
If memory serves, you had to play 100 hrs to get MewTwo, I'd be surprised if there weren't similar unlockables here.
So perhaps that 35 lists is only the SSE unlockables??

*Crosses fingers. Hopes beyond hope for Bomberman....*

I would suggest giving up and accepting the 35 character roster at this point with the possible exception of Wolf. This is a vast improvement over Melee's characters, and I'm very happy with it. Don't keep trying to put off accepting what we know, or it will only be harder later. Start planning who you're going to use, and getting excited about the ones you see there.

and since it's a new page:

This is once again the complete roster minus one character, who is most likely Wolf or Krystal.

why is bowser labelled as KOOPA?

Around the Network

I understand what you say Nazna, but my hopes are, those two rows are gettin to get full, there is only 1 character on row 2... let me dream... since this is only a guess 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

in japan thats his name

^ japanese version.

That's what he's known as in Japan. Toon Link won't be called Toon Link in the NA version either i'm assuming.

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:

I understand what you say Nazna, but my hopes are, those two rows are gettin to get full, there is only 1 character on row 2... let me dream... since this is only a guess

if you count the characters on the top row it gives you 18. 2 rows of 18 = 36. Soooo 36 characters???

or 35 characters with a random box.

arsenalrc15 said:

if you count the characters on the top row it gives you 18. 2 rows of 18 = 36. Soooo 36 characters???

Or... there is just 35 and the reason there is 18 in the first row is 35 doesn't divide evenly by 2???

Gamerace said:

*Crosses fingers. Hopes beyond hope for Bomberman....*

No more third party character unless Konami's or Sega's. In the title screen where there is the copyrights for character there are  only Konami and Sega ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Im happy with 35.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.