By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 vs Ninja Gaiden 2

As a 360 owner .I prefer NINJA GAIDEN...

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
I think it's great. It means 360 owners will have something to play while PS3 owners have something to play. There will be peace on Earth or in the forums at least for a little while.

Yeah, right. You were here for GTA's launch and that was the same freakin' game. I can only imagine what two different games will do to polarize the Sony/MS camps.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
I think it's great. It means 360 owners will have something to play while PS3 owners have something to play. There will be peace on Earth or in the forums at least for a little while.

Yeah, right. You were here for GTA's launch and that was the same freakin' game. I can only imagine what two different games will do to polarize the Sony/MS camps.

Yeah, but most of that was due to arguing about which version was better.  I can hope people won't be dumb enough to argue about two completely different games after the whole GTA4/Mario Kart Wii incident.

ToastyJaguar said:
I'm not asking which will sell more, we know the answer to that. Just wondering how MGS4 will affect the sales of Ninja Gaiden 2 because there 2 different games on 2 different consoles.

My wild guess is that it will depress Ninja Gaiden 2's sales by about 3%. There just isn't enough owners of both systems for there to be an relevant effect.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

my 47 year old dad could answer this!

mgs4!

Around the Network
eliasg said:
As a 360 owner .I prefer NINJA GAIDEN...

Which one do you prefer as a human being?

I think MGS4 will beat NG2 by a landslide

As far as my opinion of both games...Ninja Gaiden was the most solid (heh) game ive ever played. I absolutly loved the game with a passion... So well put together, so amazing...

Will be interesting to see how MGS4 does gamewise... I'm looking forward to it a lot... MGS4 has a lot of hype to it, and I think itll be a great game

mgs4 will truncicate all over gaiden2

although il certainly be getting gaiden 2

haze - ferrari challenge - mgs4 - gaiden 2 = i will be very busy over the next month or so

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Sales wise, I think the only way MGS4 will effect NG2 would be the customers who happen to own both consoles, happen to be interested in both titles, have limited funds at the time, so choose MGS4 over NG2.

These will be a very small minority.

So I doubt there will be much of an effect at all.

MGS4 will wreck some havok thats for sure.