By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 vs Ninja Gaiden 2

completely different game, Although I might like NJ2 better, but MGS4 will be considerably bigger and will push more PS3 hardware than NJ2 will for 360.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
This is stupid.
The games are in different genres, it`s like comparing coke with chips.

Coke will own chips. It's no contest. In launch day, I bet the attach rate for coke will be so much higher.

TheRealMafoo said:
CrazzyMan said:
This is stupid.
The games are in different genres, it`s like comparing coke with chips.

Coke will own chips. It's no contest. In launch day, I bet the attach rate for coke will be so much higher.

come on that's an unfair comparison. Coke (both forms) are highly addicting.

Only thing that NG2 has to worry about id MGS4 stealing 360 owners. If people go and buy a Ps3 (that owns a 360) for MGS4 they probablly wont pick up NG2.

This is obviously a no-brainer, MGS4 will sell millions just like the previous entries in the serious. besides did Ninja Gaiden even pass the Million mark on the original xbox.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
eliasg said:
As a 360 owner .I prefer NINJA GAIDEN...

Which one do you prefer as a human being?

Ninja Gaiden again, you???

Words Of Wisdom said:
rocketpig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
I think it's great. It means 360 owners will have something to play while PS3 owners have something to play. There will be peace on Earth or in the forums at least for a little while.

Yeah, right. You were here for GTA's launch and that was the same freakin' game. I can only imagine what two different games will do to polarize the Sony/MS camps.

Yeah, but most of that was due to arguing about which version was better. I can hope people won't be dumb enough to argue about two completely different games after the whole GTA4/Mario Kart Wii incident.

What you are expecting are people on these forums learning their lesson. That sir is a dream. Not a Martin Luthor King Jr. dream, I'm speaking about counting sheep jumping over a fence dream. The same people get banned week in and week out, the same people argue about miniscule differences in multiplats and the same people will directly compare fun factor in games that span two completely different genres. Same shit different day. Expect a Ninja Gaiden 2 vs. Metal Gear Solid 4 thread that turns into a small war.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Loving both. Probably getting a x360 just to play NG 2. But sales will be better for MGS4, there's been so much effort from both Konami and Sony to psuh that title compared to what NG 2 has had that it's reallnot even a contest.

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.

MGS4 will beat it in sales easily, but Ninja Gaiden will be better game. That's how it's always been. ;) I Would want to play both though...

I don't bother listing my last-gen games (PS2, Xbox, GC) to my collection cause there's too many of them. ;)

I'll play both... any wise person should do the same.