By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony/GG outsource to third party for advanced AI development for KZ2...

makingmusic476 said:
@iclim: xD

Did you make that yourself?

Yup, you're not the only one with mad microsoft paint skills.  

haha =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Haha I gotta admit with the money and time they're throwing at this game it better be good, they keep pushing back the release date, if it released when it was supposed to it would have been another KZ1 but now it might be a contender, they have an uphill battle to make it better then CoD4 IMO.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Killzone was considered to be a "good" game by most developers.

I played it and it wasn't good. The graphics were ok but the controls and gameplay were pretty intolerable. I gave up after 2 hours play.

some help to make what looks to be one of the best console FPS...ever,

hope that it will play as good as it looks. Because it looks great and some details like the NPC movements is awesome. Calling it one of the best console FPS ever? I think thats too early. The hands-on comments from the gamers day were mixed. This is a game were I will definitely wait for a review and demo to decide if I will be hyped about it.

that is AWESOME news!!!!!! i know its hard to tell sarcasm through typing, but i am dead serious.

The AI was so frustrating. They are easy sometimes and sometimes hard.

They definately need help. They should get Zipper to help, socom is awesome!! lol

iclim i cant see your picture

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
?
Did you try right clicking on the image, then clicking "show picture"?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

That's real solid news. Pessimists can see it as GG being incapable of programming good AI but i'd like to believe it's just them being smart enough to realize their weaknesses and outsourcing the AI to focus on other aspects of the game.

If there is a BC PS3 at $299 when this game comes out i'm grabbing it day 1.

iclim4 said:
PooperScooper said:
?
Did you try right clicking on the image, then clicking "show picture"?

yup even tried going to properties and copying and pasting the url.

Good news.

Smarter Helghan makes for more intense gaming.

Well I'll upload it to VGC if you want.
Give me a sec.

Edit: I changed the link URL on my post above. ^_^