By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

We've been told by Nintento that they will make some big announcement at the upcoming E3 regarding the holydays lineup.

Now lets step back for a minute and act as if you were Nintendo.

What is it that you would want to announce ( please keep it semi realistic announcements, GTA5 for Chrismas on Wii not happening :P).

I will give it a shot first :

- New Zelda for Chrismas 

- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date yet.

PS : I'm not saying those will happen or are in the work but they are plausible and would definitly make a big splash :P 

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Mario Galaxy Sequel this Christmas

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

FFVI Remake

POKEMON MMO for wii ---- That would be EARTH-SHATTERING

Proper wii Pokemon game...

Donkey kong Wii

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ail said:

We've been told by Nintento that they will make some big announcement at the upcoming E3 regarding the holydays lineup.

What is it that you would want to announce ( please keep it semi realistic announcements, GTA5 for Chrismas on Wii not happening :P).

- New Zelda for Chrismas 

- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date yet.

PS : I'm not saying those will happen or are in the work but they are plausible and would definitly make a big splash :P 

This would be enough for me.

Seriously.  Nintendo could completely ignore E3 except for one lone rep who could come up to the stage, say, "New Zelda coming, here's a trailer," leave, and my life would be complete.

Registration free phantasy star online sequel...

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

Around the Network

What Rol said. Especially the F-Zero part, developed by the same team that made GX.

I very much like F-zero it's easily my favourite racing franchise. (and GX fricking rocked).

It's my favourite racing game ever.

tarheel91 said:
Ail said:

- New Zelda for Chrismas 

This would be enough for me.

Seriously.  Nintendo could completely ignore E3 except for one lone rep who could come up to the stage, say, "New Zelda coming, here's a trailer," leave, and my life would be complete.

Well they haven't really totally played the Zelda ( last Zelda came on Wii AND GC if I am not wrong) card yet so you know they will sometime soon.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Kid Icarus screenshots
Disaster US releass date and demo
Zelda for 2009 (but they'll probably keep that for next year)
WiiWare titles that are available and upcoming
Solution to the "few" who need more memory storage
A few new DS games
End the Expo with news on Alone in The Dark (IDK when it comes out).......... and The Conduit.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."