By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

Nintendo franchises that could be comming for the Wii:

F-Zero
Animal Crossing
Pikmin
Donkey Kong (platformer)
Star Fox/Star Fox Adventures
Mario Golf/Tennis/Baseball
Kid Icarus

On top of that there will (likely) be several new franchises, with some (obviously) being centered around 'Blue-Ocean' gamers. Third party annoucements could be fairly big being that this will be the first E3 where publishers will be able to announce projects that will be worked for more than 12 months before they're released.

Around the Network

Smrpg wii remake.

RolStoppable said:
Hell no, GX didn't rock. EAD has to make the next F-Zero game, damnit. I want greatness like F-Zero X again.

Now that's where you're wrong. X was fantastic: GX was like God himself descended from the heavens and imparted a divine gift upon mankind. Every time I picture the Sistine Chapel, I mentally picture God handing a copy of GX to Adam.

Oh, and back on topic, I expect a crapload of new third party games, just to make me happy, and then Miyamoto himself will step on the stage and announce that there will not be a Pikmin 3 this year, just because the world can't stand to have me be happy. 

i would love a super Mario rpg sequel for wii
a hard drive i have way to many vc games

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

The Pokemon MMO idea would be beyond awesome, although it might never happen (can Nintendo's servers even support an MMORPG of THAT magnitude? I strongly doubt it...)... :(

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

Nintencats?

Joking aside, how about a proper Donkey Kong, like the one for N64, I loved that game. Or a Pokemon console game? I'm still waiting for that 3d translation of Pokemon Red, God I would buy that game in a second. :(

A new DS model.

Selling games for the iPhone.

new DS version

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

There's only one legitimate way to settle this debate about which F-Zero game is the best: A duel in Mario Kart Wii. Whoever wins is right. Okay?

Hmm, who would win that one, the guy who's totally fan-freaking-tastic at the game, or the guy who can barely place at 50cc and who's kart-driving skills are as impressive as his real life driving? (I still maintain that lady TOTALLY jumped in front of my car...and then moved my car onto the sidewalk. Somehow.) If it means that much to you, I'll concede the issue, especially since the GX team was disbanded (and it only took me two years to get over the loss.) Or you can give me about two weeks, after which finals will be done and I can finally play again. I still expect to lose horribly, mind you, but this way I'll only get lapped once.

I think they'll show a nintendo game for the balance board, that will revigorate whatever slowdown Wii fit will have had by then.

A large audience type of game (puzzle or brain thing)

Then they'll show Mario Baseball

Then they'll show Disaster

Then they'll have a big trailer for their big christmass game. (one of Kid Icarus, FZero, Donkey Kong or Starfox)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO