By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

Hephaestos said:
sc94597 said:
Everybody who says they will show disaster. WHY? The game comes out June 3 in japan. 1 month before e3. I would only need a release date and look at the japanese footage.

because it's a game aimed at a more mature audience and since there is a lack of these on the console, they will put it forward.

(that and I had no idea of the release date :p)

Well you should be happy to hear that you don't have to wait until e3 to see ingame footage.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
If you are trying a miserable attempt at an arguement, it failed horribly sc94597.

Ever heard of Dragon Quest? KH: CoM? FF on NES-SNES?

But I believe this thread is asking what Biggest Announcement from NINTENDO not Square Enix. Oh and btw I played all of the games you mentioned. 

You, me, and TWRoO are going to race one I have Online Rol.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

SSurTails said:
Registration free phantasy star online sequel...

You're the man now, dog!

Ajax said:
''- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date''

dude, what would the point of a FFVII remake be after more than ten years if the graphics weren't stunning? that's the main thing you can change with a remake.

Yeah , because the ps1> the wii in graphics with it's 2d sprites,low polygon count, and pre rendered backrounds. LOL Oh btw sorry Dtwewi. The op makes a title , but then asks something else. The title should have been, what would be the biggest announcement a 3rd party publisher/DEveloper or Nintendo could make at E3.

Around the Network

F-Zero Wii with 30 player simultaneous online would be so incredibly incredible.

It would need some decent servers though, I mean it won't sell like Mario Kart but F-Zero is a lot faster and 30 people is obviously more demanding than 12.

----
Also a cool control scheme would be to steer using the nunchuck tilt (like SSX) and lean/drift using the remote tilt so you have to combine the two tilts to get the best cornering.
Then A is accel, B boost, holding Z and flicking the analogue stick left/right is attack.

Argh I want this.

@ Onyxmeth: I hope you were joking; otherwise, you can go to hell...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Let's be blunt.................. nor a Zelda, Mario, F-Zero game or a FFVII remake would be the biggest announcement.

A Pokemon MMO would be the biggest announcement Nintendo ever made.
No reasons to tell why.

i say a storage solution for the wii. ^_^

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

@ PSaiki: I agree, but I still maintain that it would never happen for want of server capacity...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!