By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

Kingdom Hearts Three....

PLEASE!!!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Everybody who says they will show disaster. WHY? The game comes out June 3 in japan. 1 month before e3. I would only need a release date and look at the japanese footage.

dtewi said:
Kingdom Hearts Three....

PLEASE!!!

Yeah because square enix = nintendo.

New Star Fox ,N64 style on rail.... with online battle mode supporting all control types even the wii wheel :)

sc94597 said:
Everybody who says they will show disaster. WHY? The game comes out June 3 in japan. 1 month before e3. I would only need a release date and look at the japanese footage.

because it's a game aimed at a more mature audience and since there is a lack of these on the console, they will put it forward.

(that and I had no idea of the release date :p) 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I'm nearly as good as Rol.

Hey, he had one month, I only had less than 1/2 that time! I can beat him soon.

BTW, your SNES Ghost Valley 2 time is pathetic. You haven't beaten that staff ghost yet?

And so is your GBA Bowser's Castle 3. I beat that by 2 seconds.

Of course I cannot confirm it. But take my word, they need improvement.

Note: Your times may have been improved since the last update was a while ago.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Pokemon MMORPG... that would put Nintendo on top at least for the next 10-15 years imo...

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

''- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date''

dude, what would the point of a FFVII remake be after more than ten years if the graphics weren't stunning? that's the main thing you can change with a remake.

''Hadouken!''

"We're leaving the console business altogether! Goodbye!" says Shigeru Miyamoto through a translator.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

If you are trying a miserable attempt at an arguement, it failed horribly sc94597.

Ever heard of Dragon Quest? KH: CoM? FF on NES-SNES?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you