By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

Animal Crossing MMO with Mii integration. It crushed Sony's Home before it is even launches.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Ajax said:
''- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date''

dude, what would the point of a FFVII remake be after more than ten years if the graphics weren't stunning? that's the main thing you can change with a remake.

Yeah , because the ps1> the wii in graphics with it's 2d sprites,low polygon count, and pre rendered backrounds. LOL 

You can do funny about my comment and go LOL, but after more than ten years, FFVII deserves a remake that graphically reaches a standard or sets a standard, like FFVII set for it's time back then. Cause that's the only thing you can change about it (besides extra options like a hard mode or new game+) And no one is waiting for wii mote controls for FFVII. Eventhough you might say you do, and I souldn't speak for all the fans and gamers, but that's kidding yourself. A remake will only make sense on the PS3 (or PS360) cause it are stunning graphics, state of the art graphics can make feel FFVII brought to life years later in a new gen, while keeping the game the same. no sense in making the remake with second class graphics after such a long time, while you can go stunning on the PS3. Stunning graphics is the only thing you can really add to a remake of FFVII (plus some small other things like the examples i gave).

''Hadouken!''

SeriousWB said:
SSurTails said:
Registration free phantasy star online sequel...

You're the man now, dog!

oh man I would love to play a proper Phantasy Star Online none of that card battle crap ! I played the hell out of Ep 1-2  on GC with friends . Never got to try the online experience >.< either. Hell I love it if sega find a way to let us play online on the wii with the GC version. 

Ajax said:
sc94597 said:
Ajax said:
''- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date''

dude, what would the point of a FFVII remake be after more than ten years if the graphics weren't stunning? that's the main thing you can change with a remake.

Yeah , because the ps1> the wii in graphics with it's 2d sprites,low polygon count, and pre rendered backrounds. LOL

You can do funny about my comment and go LOL, but after more than ten years, FFVII deserves a remake that graphically reaches a standard or sets a standard, like FFVII set for it's time back then. Cause that's the only thing you can change about it (besides extra options like a hard mode or new game+) And no one is waiting for wii mote controls for FFVII. Eventhough you might say you do, and I souldn't speak for all the fans and gamers, but that's kidding yourself. A remake will only make sense on the PS3 (or PS360) cause it are stunning graphics, state of the art graphics can make feel FFVII brought to life years later in a new gen, while keeping the game the same. no sense in making the remake with second class graphics after such a long time, while you can go stunning on the PS3. Stunning graphics is the only thing you can really add to a remake of FFVII (plus some small other things like the examples i gave).

And the funny part is you believe the wii can't produce better graphics than the ps1. Obviously it would gain an immense difference in graphics,even though it's not on the ps360. But for some reason now the wii can't produce better graphics than the ps1, despite it's predecessors' predecessor.  producing better graphics than the ps1. I don't see it going to wii or ps3, but you make it sound like it would gain nothing from it.

what? I believe the Wii can't produce better graphics than the PS1? what are you talking about? i can't take a comment like that serious, what you think I'm stupid or blind.. geez.. that's not the point.. maybe you shoud reread my post dude.. instead of coming with statements I didn't say and talking absurd things

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
allaboutthegames885 said:
@ Onyxmeth: I hope you were joking; otherwise, you can go to hell...
I never said I would like it, but you have to admit it would be bigger than all the other suggestions in this thread all rolled into one.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Sorry, but FFVII SHOULD go to the PS3.

His arguement, while it may seem biased is true.

Graphics are usually cool about remakes. I have to tell you, it was Pwnsome seeing Re:CoM. But also, the controls need to be the same because a totally different control scheme wouldn't work.

PS3 is the best option for the consumer.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That Reggie has lost 50 pounds due to Wii Fit.

it certainly isn't biased; i don't give a damn about the PS3 (or the Wii or the 360), but I do give a lot about FFVII... and good games..

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
what? I believe the Wii can't produce better graphics than the PS1? what are you talking about? i can't take a comment like that serious, what you think I'm stupid or blind.. geez.. that's the point.. maybe you shoudl reread my post dude..

YOu said the only reason for a remake is graphics. Then I was using sarcasm , because you make it sound like the wii can't produce better graphics than the ps1, and doesn't give the remake better graphics. OK. I would rather FFVI any way. A far better game. I'm just saying it's possible, but probably not likely. Also  Square Enix if they do make a remake , will probably make it for a handheld, because remakes sell better on handhelds, and the handhelds are cheaper easier, and faster to develop for. They already said they don't have enough time, and by the time they do it won't be enough to make a  remake for the ps3, because of their other priorties. I could see it coming to psp though.