By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

Zelda is the most far fetched with some vein of realism at this point. I'd actually crap my pants if they gave me a trailer.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

sc94, dude, come on, I've seen you make quite some good statements on these boards, but now you're out of blue making crazy statements about what I said or meant, but I was also not vague about what I meant. Of course the graphics on the Wii would also be nice and really better than the original, but I also told why it would be even better on the PS3 and fit FFVII.

''Hadouken!''

Onyxmeth said:
allaboutthegames885 said:
@ Onyxmeth: I hope you were joking; otherwise, you can go to hell...
I never said I would like it, but you have to admit it would be bigger than all the other suggestions in this thread all rolled into one.

Ok, you got me there... But all the same, that would have been a damned cruel joke to play on Nintendo fans (and Fanboys/girls)... Though you do realize that such a scenario would be unlikely to happen within the next 5 years, as well as the Wii has been selling, don't you?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

And besides all that, bringing FFVII to the Wii all of a sudden while you put FFXIII on the PS3 would earn you a 'most stupid move of the decade' award. Cause the FF fanbase will certainly own a PS3 at some point.

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
sc94, dude, come on, I've seen you make quite some good statements on these boards, but now you're out of blue making crazy statements about what I said or meant, but I was also not vague about what I meant. Of course the graphics on the Wii would also be nice and really better than the original, but I also told why it would be even better on the PS3 and fit FFVII.
Alright, I guess. I know alot of fans would prefer it on the ps3, but that doesn't mean it won't be out of possibility of the wii. I say the ps3 has a slim chance of getting it, let alone the wii.  I'm just saying that you can't say the remake won't gain better graphics if it was on the wii. Even if it's not as good as it would look on the ps3. I see it going to the psp, or ds before the ps3, then the wii lastly. I don't want to talk about this , because there are alot of threads where I have. Like I said before I would rather have a FFVI remake.

Around the Network

of course it would get great graphics on the Wii, no one does or can deny that

''Hadouken!''

i'll be happy with a hard drive

Animal Crossing MMORPG

dude17761991hatp said:
Zelda is the most far fetched with some vein of realism at this point. I'd actually crap my pants if they gave me a trailer.

i'd join you

what I would like that Nintendo would announce is something in a genre the Wii isn't strong in yet, whether that would involve a new IP or not. A MMORPG or a RPG would be refreshing and cool..

''Hadouken!''