By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest announcement Nintendo could make at the upcoming E3

@ dib8rman: I was only giving a few small examples as far as job classes... I would definitely love to see those jobs as well as the Observer and Photographer classes (yeah, I'm reaching, I know; but then, I also did so for the Ball Artesan class)...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

All of these are on Wii:

1. New Zelda
2. This is out there, but a new Donkey Kong platformer could turn heads. This used to be a major series, and they could probably reclaim some of its old glory.
3. Animal Crossing
4. Star Fox sequel (none of that crap from Adventures)
5. F-Zero

Luigi's Mansion 2

tarheel91 said:
Ail said:

We've been told by Nintento that they will make some big announcement at the upcoming E3 regarding the holydays lineup.

Now lets step back for a minute and act as if you were Nintendo.

What is it that you would want to announce ( please keep it semi realistic announcements, GTA5 for Chrismas on Wii not happening :P).

I will give it a shot first :

- New Zelda for Chrismas

- FF VII remake on the Wii ( it's a remake so non HD graphics are really not an issue, it will still look 10 times better than the original), no shiping date yet.

PS : I'm not saying those will happen or are in the work but they are plausible and would definitly make a big splash :P

This would be enough for me.

Seriously. Nintendo could completely ignore E3 except for one lone rep who could come up to the stage, say, "New Zelda coming, here's a trailer," leave, and my life would be complete.

Ditto.