By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

I was banned once when ioi was drunk....

Does that count?

Around the Network

I've been band twice, once by mrstickball which i agree with and once by the fanboy DKII which was undeserved.

Rock_on_2008 said:

Getting banned is part of the fun of VGChartz. Heaps of bans are handed out. There is no consistencey with bans.

BTW: Any Anti-Wii statements seen by DKII results in a week ban. 

It's not anti-Wii sentiments that are getting you banned, it's the flame bait and trolling that are getting you banned. 

It is possible to say something negative regarding a console and not come across instigative and spiteful.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Auron said:
I've been band twice, once by mrstickball which i agree with and once by the fanboy DKII which was undeserved.

You were silenced for speaking the truth. Any other forum site would let you express your opinion so long as your not offending or harassing anyone.

Im over 3k and never been banned :) Now thats something :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I have never been banned (nor warned)

I think me, Don Wii and Hunter_Alien should get a prize of some sort.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
highwaystar101 said:
Haha, yeah actually as warnings go i have had a fair few... mostly from twesterm as well.

My favourite warning was from Rocketpig a few days ago.

Now how did it go.....oh yeah.

"STOP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME MAN I'LL BAN YOUR FUCKING ASS"

"Word"

LMAO.

You like that? I got a good laugh out of typing it, too.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

All of the users complaining about mods being biased for banning you sound like you want to be banned again. If the mod is biased then they should have no qualms finding a reason to do it once more...

I am SuperLloyd!

(Im)patiently awaiting the Dawn of the New World!

I have never been banned from this nor any other forum.

Never been banned, never been warned, and express unpopular sentiments every day. Sure you could consider my record an anomaly. However I think if you make reasonable, and intelligent posts you will probably never have a problem. The mods being brutal upon the average poster is pure fallacy. Hell I often grind my teeth at their restraint, as some posters treat these forums like a wise crack chat room. The mods are actually overly gentle, and give bad posters multiple chances to clean up their acts.