By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

Nope never.
Not banned, not warned.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I've been warned a time or two but never banned.

Me. Not even due to my preferences in F1 pilots.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I'm pretty sure I've never been banned.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

you can count me out. I got stealth banned a while ago, never even realized it until my my V$ dropped 25.

And how come no one has mentioned Benkenobi88 yet?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Not to 1000 yet, but haven't been banned nor warned (I think). If you want to get banned, post flamebait - it is a quick way to get banned >90% of the time.

Dallinor said:
I was banned once when ioi was drunk....

Does that count?

No, because Kimi deserved to win.

(hmm... maybe it would be safer if I said "yes, because Kimi deserved to lose"... this is a thread about banning, after all...)

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Over 1000 posts and never banned.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

No warnings, no bannings but I did have to gift Nazatips a VC game due to a lost bet. :P

I've never been banned or warned. :)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.