By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

I was banned , but only for 5 hrs. So do I count?

Around the Network

Haha, yeah actually as warnings go i have had a fair few... mostly from twesterm as well.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
konnichiwa said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I've been banned once for every thousand posts.

Same for me...or am I banned more? Hmmm it would be close.

Not if you count all your dupe accounts :P Once your reputation hits a certain point, it becomes almost impossible to get banned. I'd bet I could go off trolling and calling everyone names right now and get away with just a warning :)

Those 57 dupe accounts were just banns because they were dupe accounts =p  or the most of them;

*ikes, there are more Belgian accounts banned than active because of me*

I only got banned once but it was a mistake so that means that I have never been banned the mods can't ban me muhahahaha I am unbanneable.

I'm now 10 years, from when it was tiny, a member of GameFAQs and haven't been banned once.. :P

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Haha, yeah actually as warnings go i have had a fair few... mostly from twesterm as well.

My favourite warning was from Rocketpig a few days ago.

Now how did it go.....oh yeah.

"STOP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME MAN I'LL BAN YOUR FUCKING ASS"

"Word"

LMAO.

Nope never.
Not banned, not warned.

Getting banned is part of the fun of VGChartz. Heaps of bans are handed out. There is no consistencey with bans.

BTW: Any Anti-Wii statements seen by DKII results in a week ban. 

kingofwale said:
@TheRealMafoo.. wow, with your pro-Sony view, I'm surprised you haven't been banned before.

Gotten banned twice. for total of 4 days. lol,

I have said a lot of stuff in favor of the Wii and 360 too. It's no secret my favorite console is the PS3, but I never bash the other consoles. That's what probably get's most people banned. That, and being offensive to users.

Nada.